Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If you like video game music...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Go here:
http://www.ocremix.org

What this site is, is a place where kids/dudes/peoples take their favorite video game music (from almost ANY game imaginable), and re-vamp it in a cool original way. Some tracks are strangely done, yes, but the majority of them are worth a definite listen. I've made two or three playlists on my iPod solely based out of the music selection on this site.

They have everything from your typical Mario, Metroid and Zelda music, to Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Mass Effect, and most importantly...Final Fantasy. PAGES of tracks redone for your enjoyment. And the best part is...

it's FREE.

Why? Because they can't sell you something that's based off of someone else's original work. So it's all up for free pickin's. I am anxious to hear if any of you will try this out and to see how satisfied you will be. That's why I made this a new thread. If any of you are SMART, which I know people in here are, then you will check this site out. I wanna hear if any of you approve/disapprove, and why.

Some tracks sound either cute and witty, some sound funny or downright hilarious, some sound cool and ambient like, and some (my personal favorite) sound just plain epic, awesome, and metalized. The Sonic the Hedgehog 3 music redone is just plain ridiculous in that whoever is playing these tracks on their guitar is playing at an insane speed. (Obviously appropriate for the series in that all you're doing in the game is going STUPID fast)

...Enjoy. ;)

PS: I know this one kid on there. His name is bLiNd. He was 15 years old when he started remixing, and he's Christian. Some of the best techno/rave remixes I've heard. Be sure to check out "Super Metroid On Top of Jacob's Ladder OCRemix." One of the best dance remixes I've heard.

Favorite ReMixes:

Sonic 3 (From the Projekt Chaos album):
Live at Sandopolis by BrainCells, SnappleMan
Dead Batteries by SnappleMan
The Doomsday by norg, SnappleMan

Final Fantasy VII (Voices of the Lifestream album):
Rare Countdown by The Orichalcon
Black Wing Metamorphasis by bLiNd, SixtoSoundz, zircon, tefnek, pixietricks
Full Frontal Assault (Let the Battles Begin!) by norg, SnappleMan

others:
Kingdome Hearts - Above the Rising Falls by sephfire
Mario Paint - Intense Color by sephfire, sgx
Final Fantasy VII - Internal Affliction by sephfire
Final Fantasy VII - Speed Chase Highway by sephfire
Super Metroid - On Top of Jacob's Ladder by bLiNd
Mega Man 3 - Gemini Salsa by McVaffe
Panzer Dragoon Orta - Panzer Groove by McVaffe
The Dark Side of Phobos by Daniel Baranowsky (from the Dark Side of Phobos album)
Donkey Kong Country - Chekan Winter by BlueMagic
GREAT TRACK: Shadow of the Colossus - Wanderer on the Offensive by B33J, Cerrax, SixtoSounds, yodaisbetter

Has there even been anyone who has at least check out the site yet? lol. If not, you guys are SERIOUSLY missing out. Just lettin' ya know. Here's a prompt for you to actually go and see how great the songs can be for yourself.

This is from Shadow of the Colussus. Don't worry, the site's clean. I'm not hookin you guys up with some worm or virus if you download it. Just trust me. The music is great.
http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01657/

enjoy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back