Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If your silly and you know it...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

*sings*

If you are silly and you know it write on this post!
If you are silly and you know it write on this post!
If you're silly and you know it and you really wanna show it,
If you're silly and you know it write on this post!

So- this question is for everyone-
HOW ARE YOU SILLY?

I am a little acorn brown
i am for ever falling down
every body steps on me
that is why i'm cracked you see

The eency weency spider went up the water spout
down came the rain and washed the spider out
out came the sun and dried up all the rain
and the eency weency spider climbed up the spout again!

Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

Christopher Colombus: "To go where no chicken has gone before."

Moses: "God said, 'Thou shalt not cross the road', therefore it didn't."

------------

Neil Armstrong: "It would be a small step for chicken, one giant leap for chickenkind."

Hehehe!
Have you see the commercial where Old McDonald was in a spelling bee?
He goes: COW
C O W - e i e i o
then the buzz sounds off and he goes
Dag Nabit!

Oh my gosh I almost forgot this is the cutest commercial ever! Watch!

a267b9127970bfa8b890a97210a2eb20.jpg

The TOG​

I don't get it........... LOL

is it obvious?

hee hee

explain TOG!

It's an elephant joke. It's not supposed to make sense. There is some sense behind it though. Elephants are big gray and wrinkly. Things that aren't big gray and wrinkly (for example aspirins which are small white and smooth) are not elephants. In other words, it's not the answer, but the question itself that doesn't make sense. It's like asking why bicycles have two wheels. If something doesn't have two wheels, then it's not a bicycle.

The TOG​

Q: What happens when you cut up a dead spearm whale that drifted ashore?
A: http://kvf.fo/netvarp/sv/2013/11/26/video-her-brestur-hvalurin
The TOG​

Anyone remember that exploding whale story from the 70s? Some town in (I think) Florida had a dead whale on their beach and didn't know how to dispose of it. So they stacked dynamite beneath it and blew it up. Seconds after the explosion it was raining big chunks of whale meat all over the beach and the spectators had to run for their lives. :rofl2Thankfully only a car was destroyed but no person hurt.

Anyone remember that exploding whale story from the 70s? Some town in (I think) Florida had a dead whale on their beach and didn't know how to dispose of it. So they stacked dynamite beneath it and blew it up. Seconds after the explosion it was raining big chunks of whale meat all over the beach and the spectators had to run for their lives. :rofl2Thankfully only a car was destroyed but no person hurt.

It was in Oregon. They got the Highway Patrol to demolish it for them. I guess they figured that both whales and highways are big things , so they must know what to do. Turns out they didn't. Here´s an actual news story from the time it happened.

The TOG​

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back