Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If you're not officially christian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

deep'n'dark

Hello everyone! I was thinking that if you're not officially christian and don't belong to church then does God care about you? I have been in a church and hanging with some christians when I was younger. They have said how God has been doing lot of good to them, kinda taking care of them, but does christian God care about people who are officially non-believers?

God cares about everyone but he doesn't force himself on people

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

hi deepn'dark, welcome!
the answer to your question: yes!
we as humans will eventually let you down, but God never will.
give him a chance.
i did and i will never regret it.
when times get tough, and they will, he will always be there for you.
give your heart to him today.
if you want help praying, just ask!

Hi, Deep'n'Dark ... welcome to CFnet!

As everyone has already said, our Lord does indeed care for everyone.

As the late Eleanor Powell once said: "What we are is God's gift. What we become is our gift to God."

Having a personal relationship with our Lord is such a joyous blessing... I highly recommend it!

Hi Deep n Dark. another yes! God loves every one of us deeply. He is very patient in waiting for those who have not yet opened their hearts to Him.

Blessings

Hello, Deep n Dark! The answer to your question is an all-encompassing "YES!". I believe that John 3:16 sums that up best. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (KJV) The key words being "the world". It doesn't say "the believers." The Lord loves us all equally, but He's not about to force His will on us. If He did that, then our "decision" to love and worship Him would be a pointless, empty gesture.

Hello everyone! I was thinking that if you're not officially christian and don't belong to church then does God care about you? I have been in a church and hanging with some christians when I was younger. They have said how God has been doing lot of good to them, kinda taking care of them, but does christian God care about people who are officially non-believers?
I hope so, although you may find some extremists calling you an 'evil sinner' :sad or an 'atheist troll' :lol. Just ignore them and you will instead find some decent intellects here offering good advice.

You can of course find things in the Bible critical of unbelievers but I prefer:
Romans 2:11 God does not show favoritism. 3:3 What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness? 4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every man a liar.[NIV]​

Welcome.

Remember how the good Shepard left the 99 sheep for the one that was lost...
In that light, God cares even more about the lost sheep because a Father or Mother would be that much more concerned about and pay that much more attention to the lost or troubled child.
According the Christ, There is more rejoicing in Heaven over one repentant sinner than 99% Righteous people in no need of repentance.

Some people think of God as a big santa clause in the sky. Not true He doesn't usually answer selfish prayers, even those of Christians. But He does love us all in spite of ourselves and what we have done. And He promises to comfort those who receive Him into their lives because He sends His Holy Spirit to live with us and in us. And His Holy Spirit's name is The Comforter. Most people who become Christians only wish they had done it a long time ago. He brings peace into our lives.

Some people think of God as a big santa clause in the sky. Not true He doesn't usually answer selfish prayers, even those of Christians. But He does love us all in spite of ourselves and what we have done. And He promises to comfort those who receive Him into their lives because He sends His Holy Spirit to live with us and in us. And His Holy Spirit's name is The Comforter. Most people who become Christians only wish they had done it a long time ago. He brings peace into our lives.

Boy this sure couldn't be any more true! I know not even a year into my relationship with God I am wondering why I was so hesitant in the past to accept his love and understanding. The way I see it, if he can open his arms to me, why not to anyone who so desires to be held?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back