Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm Back

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Pizzaguy

I'm back.
Me, too.

Odd how I reappear here, and the first post, at the top of the page, is "I'm Back." :biggrin

I've been having a hard problem finding things to fulfill me...
Not sure I'd put it like that... but I could say the same thing. No play going on right now. No classes. Work is slow.

All I have to look forward to is a friend's visit from Michigan this month, and my weekends with friends clearing tornado damage from the Pine Mountain Trail.

PG, you've been missed. Welcome back! Any visit from Michigan can only improve Georgia. I think we all know that.

Thanks all... won't be around much THIS weekend, I'm helping with storm cleanup and I am on call.

I love Georgia! I spent 40 years in the cold and dreary in Michigan - give me the sun any day! But my friend is afraid of the heat! I"m planning a lot of indoor stuff: Aquarium, World of Coke, museums, etc.

I've also changed churches. We merged with a BIG church - and I attend the bigger campus, mostly for the single group. I feel more connected that with all my married friends. In fact, this weekend will be my first time back at the smaller campus in months - I want to catch up with the guys in my Sunday School class.

:lol georgia need not have any michgander influence! those types have polluted florida. keep georgia pure, say no to michganders.:lol

glad to have you back.mark.

Back