Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm sure I'm on the wrong thread (Advice)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
& in reference to the Facebook thing , he was referring to 2013.
you have been given lots of good advice . in all honesty the internet is not a good place to get advice on a personal relationship . i hope you have dropped him like a hot coal . i also hope in the near future you be picky on who you chose . i see couples make the wrong choice for mate all the time. my suggestion you proceed with caution. get to know the person before getting deeply involved . also pray very hard if something does not seem right GET out . i see to many start dating get married have children then either divorce or just split up , the mom has the kids with no support

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back