Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Im thinking of filing a lawsuit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Corn Pop

I went to do a withdrawl of my own money from my own bank account and i was decline they said i want to withdraw too much of my own money thats legal mine, and it was not evwn that much.

Denied me access to withdrawl my own cash.

If they want to play that game i see them in court. I dont care if they trilionaires and have the best lawyers lets go. .

There is no way i can work and revieve a income in my bank and go to withdrawl some of weekly earnings that week and get declined and told i am over my limit.

Im taking it to court.

I went to do a withdrawl of my own money from my own bank account and i was decline they said i want to withdraw too much of my own money thats legal mine, and it was not evwn that much.

Denied me access to withdrawl my own cash.

If they want to play that game i see them in court. I dont care if they trilionaires and have the best lawyers lets go. .

I'd check what guidelines they have for how much money you can withdrawal at one time. I know my bank came up with a limit on how many transfers I can do per month with savings to checking. So now I just do 2 or less a month. My direct deposit has been going to my savings as usually I just take out what I need.

Hi jasonc

Probably. I know that I'm limited to $800 daily withdrawal limit with my debit card. Got several thousand in the account but no, I can't withdraw it all at once through an ATM transaction. And I don't think it's because the banks are out to get me. But let's do remember that this is King Dan of Great the 1st that is posting this thread.

God bless,
Ted
I withdrew between teller and ATM over several grand .my bank allowed me to withdraw a grand from the teller.i think it's more about having the cash in the ATM then anything

Hi jasonc

Probably. I know that I'm limited to $800 daily withdrawal limit with my debit card. Got several thousand in the account but no, I can't withdraw it all at once through an ATM transaction. And I don't think it's because the banks are out to get me. But let's do remember that this is King Dan of Great the 1st that is posting this thread.

God bless,
Ted

I never went over my personal banks daily limit or the ATMs limit, yet i was declined access to my own funds saying i spent more than my limit.

I dont live under tryranny and a social credit score system and no one has the right to deny me access to my own personal account at any time for any reason.

I withdrew between teller and ATM over several grand .my bank allowed me to withdraw a grand from the teller.i think it's more about having the cash in the ATM then anything
Hi jasonc

Yes, that's likely true about the cash availability of an ATM verses the cash drawer of a teller who can walk into the vault and get more cash if needed. An ATM holds a limited amount of cash and if someone comes up early in the day after the machine has been filled and withdraws $10k, first of all the person is going to need a pretty big envelope to hold $10k in 20's. Secondly, that would likely drain the machine and then no one else who needs a few dollars for the day would be able to get any.

Anyway, hopefully our friend King Dan of Great the 1st will keep us apprised of how his lawsuit goes.

God bless,
Ted

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st
I dont live under tryranny and a social credit score system and no one has the right to deny me access to my own personal account at any time for any reason.
That's certainly a fabulous personal philosophy, but not a word of it is true. Whether you personnally participate in your credit scoring, everybody does live under its application when dealing with credit related issues. Of course credit score really doesn't have anything to do with this issue of your being able to withdraw your money...at least not here in the states. I can't speak for where you live. Further, if the government under which you do live is a tyrannical government, then yes, you do live under tyranny (I'm not sure what tryranny is). Finally, I don't think that most of us have access to our full account balances at 3 a.m.

Good try, but not really the truth of how our monetary system works.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again King Dan of Great the 1st

Over here in the States we call those who think that the whole world has to be beholden to them and their desires, 'Karens'. Unfortunately, we all have to work under the rules and laws that are established concerning pretty much anything that we do. I tell you what, get up tomorrow morning at 2 a.m. and go get your money and close your account and you won't ever have this problem to worry about again.

But if you choose to leave your money with a business that we call a bank, then you are going to be subject to the rules and laws that both the government and the bank have instituted as regards how much and when you will have access to your money.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again King Dan of Great the 1st

Over here in the States we call those who think that the whole world has to be beholden to them and their desires, 'Karens'. Unfortunately, we all have to work under the rules and laws that are established concerning pretty much anything that we do. I tell you what, get up tomorrow morning at 2 a.m. and go get your money and close your account and you won't ever have this problem to worry about again.

But if you choose to leave your money with a business that we call a bank, then you are going to be subject to the rules and laws that both the government and the bank have instituted as regards how much and when you will have access to your money.

God bless,
Ted

I will find out first the reason as to why i was told i exceeded my daily limit and could not withdrawl my own funds thati needed for personal reasons.

I will first politely and kindly speak to the company and ask for a valid reason as to why i was told i exceeded my limit when i did not. My card still worked just not to withdrawl cash.

Ok i was bit upset and had a rant but its all good i feel better now, everyone feels better after a rant, its fredom of expression, the most peaceful outlet, just have a rant and complain about it and then you feel better.

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st
Ok i was bit upset and had a rant but its all good i feel better now, everyone feels better after a rant, its fredom of expression, the most peaceful outlet, just have a rant and complain about it and then you feel better.

Glad we could help. Yea, I got upset the other day in a Goodwill store because the clerk just seemed to be taking forever to check some people out in front of us and had a little rant myself.

God bless,
Ted

Probably. I know that I'm limited to $800 daily withdrawal limit with my debit card. Got several thousand in the account but no, I can't withdraw it all at once through an ATM transaction.
I imagine, to prevent fraud, they would expect you to go to a teller to withdraw large amounts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back