Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Imminent Destruction of the United States

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
we dont know the Bible does not say
The Holy Bible clearly describes the Antichrist Of Daniel as being a Jew.

Daniel 11:37 below clearly teaches that this "individual human man" will not regard "The God Of His Fathers", capital "G" the true Hebrew God, the "Antichrist" will be a Jew.

Daniel 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:31KJV
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Matthew 24:15KJV
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

"Two Examples" of Biblical interpretations "God Of His Fathers"

2 Kings 21:22KJV
And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 33:12KJV
And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of hisfathers,

Last edited:

Daniel 11:37 below clearly teaches that this "individual human man" will not regard "The God Of His Fathers", capital "G" the true Hebrew God, the "Antichrist" will be a Jew.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of hisfathers,
that is a description not who he is the Bible says there are many Antichrist 7 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. where does this say he is a jew ?

I hear they even make salsa in NYC!!?!
Lol
that is a description not who he is the Bible says there are many Antichrist 7 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. where does this say he is a jew ?
if i may, some but its not that common believe this. the God of his Fathers cant imply a Christian as that isn't used at all after the tanach(malaci) . imho. I have an opinion that the ac is a spirit and not such much a person.

imho. I have an opinion that the ac is a spirit and not such much a person
very well could be there is a spirit of anti Christ sweeping the land .i some times feel our courts and GOV are Antichrist. the flames kindled over the supreme court justice pick. they are scared his religion will supersede his rulings .

very well could be there is a spirit of anti Christ sweeping the land .i some times feel our courts and GOV are Antichrist. the flames kindled over the supreme court justice pick. they are scared his religion will supersede his rulings .
I think that has always been just we didn't notice that. look into our past and how sad it was , the church spoke out at times and it was ignored. the church worked against slavery, it took time and for years that was ignored by the powers that be and other things.

"God of his fathers" is exclusively reserved to the Jew, I have given you a "Very Clear" explanation, scripture is provided.

"To The Hebrew Jew"

And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,

Last edited:

A Judge might follow his conscience, and the public has a problem with that?

Woe is me, for I am a man of unclean lips, and am of a people of unclean lips

There were ten kingdoms. Three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14,
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC and again from 64AD -1453AD.

The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when it received a deadly wound in 1798, Daniel 7:23-25.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (English), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798. The deadly wound was healed in 1929.

I'm wondering if you'd be so kind as to explain how these claims about Rome compare to known history? You have the Roman Empire ceasing to exist from 26BC to 63AD; out of power during Jesus' lifetime, and about 30 years before and after.

I see Rome as clearly retaining their iron like grip over a huge Empire this whole time. One way we can know this is the slaughter of the infants around the time of Christ's birth, much like Pharaoh tried to kill Moses. Rome did this in Judea, over 2500 miles away. And again, Jesus' death was perpetrated by Rome. Which of the 12 Apostles wasn't killed by Rome?

Augustus, adopted by Julius Caesar, ruled the Roman Empire from
27 BC to 14AD. Tiberius reigned until 37, followed by 4 years of Caligula, 13 years of Claudius, and then 14 years of Nero which brings us up to 68AD.

Nero killed Paul, and persecuted Christians horribly. I think the early Church would take exception to your claim that the Roman Empire had ceased to exist.

You also have the Empire still being intact in 1453 and again in 1798, then being scattered into 10 Nations including England. I think England would be rather surprised by this notion, considering they had already had their own Empire upon which "the sun never set."

Now to say the Byzantine Empire remained intact until 1453 might be ok, but Rome was kaput by 398, 480, or 560-ish, depending on who's opinion you like.

I'm wondering if you'd be so kind as to explain how these claims about Rome compare to known history? You have the Roman Empire ceasing to exist from 26BC to 63AD; out of power during Jesus' lifetime, and about 30 years before and after.

I see Rome as clearly retaining their iron like grip over a huge Empire this whole time. One way we can know this is the slaughter of the infants around the time of Christ's birth, much like Pharaoh tried to kill Moses. Rome did this in Judea, over 2500 miles away. And again, Jesus' death was perpetrated by Rome. Which of the 12 Apostles wasn't killed by Rome?

27 BC to 14AD. Tiberius reigned until 37, followed by 4 years of Caligula, 13 years of Claudius, and then 14 years of Nero which brings us up to 68AD.

Nero killed Paul, and persecuted Christians horribly. I think the early Church would take exception to your claim that the Roman Empire had ceased to exist.

You also have the Empire still being intact in 1453 and again in 1798, then being scattered into 10 Nations including England. I think England would be rather surprised by this notion, considering they had already had their own Empire upon which "the sun never set."

Now to say the Byzantine Empire remained intact until 1453 might be ok, but Rome was kaput by 398, 480, or 560-ish, depending on who's opinion you like.
Ottoman empire up to 1918

(Edited and removed until 25 post count is attained)

This is the link to the book. This book is free and explains everything you need to know.

If you can't take the time to write out the scriptures that validate your claim, then I would say to all, please don't bother to read the book.

Key Scriptures:

• and bodies and souls of men.
  • ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city!
  • And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Rome was the city that was responsible for murdering more saints than Hitler murdered Jews.

The United States is not a city but a nation.

The souls on men speaks of perserve religion

The city Rome sits on seven hills.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins [c]have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered [d]to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. Revelation 18:4-13

JLB

Last edited:
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. Revelation 17:6

Can you explain how America is responsible for the blood of the saints and martyrs of Jesus.

Do you understand how many saints the Vatican is responsible for.

In Johns day, Rome was the seat and capital or world government, and the Romans emperors would slaughter untold numbers of Christians for entertainment.

Since then the Vatican has been responsible the murder of millions of saints.

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.
Revelation 17:9

Please read the Foxes book of martyrs for starters.

Then maybe the Scottish Covenanters.

And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:18

Do you understand Rome was the city that was responsible for persecuting and sending the Apostle John to the isle of Patmos where he was writing these very words?

9 I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. Revelation 1:9

JLB

Last edited:

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I hope this clears it up.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire that I explained earlier in who the ten nations were. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

The Western Roman Empire began in 753BC by Romulus who founded Rome. Rome controlled over two million square miles stretching from the Rhine River to Egypt and from Britain (England) to Asia Minor which made up the Grecian Empire of Greece, Turkey, Syria and Egypt. In 146BC the Romans destroyed Corinth during the Battle of Corinth and made the Greece Empire into a province of the Roman Empire. This timeline goes from 753BC to 27BC. Nero burned Rome in 64AD and blamed the Christian community in the city causing the Roman Empires first persecution of Christians. In 1453 was the rise of the Ottoman Empire that conquered Constantinople destroying the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire). The Roman Empire was then called the Holy Roman Empire that was a political entity beginning in 800AD - 1806AD from the time of Charlemagne (Holy Roman Emperor) who protected Pope Leo III from Adrian's supporters in Rome to Francis II, King of France. Pope Pius VII was the Pope from 1800-1823. The Roman Empire is known today as Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome and Italy who has diplomatic relations with every nation around the world.

Do you believe the Antichrist, Lawless One, Son Of Perdition will be a Jew, Arab?

What Ethnic Race will he be?

I can not say as it would come against the ToS, but I know it will not be a Jew or Arab or anyone from the USA.

How about explaining why you believe that Rome, Jerusalem, Great Britain or America is Babylon...
What about any one of these places makes you believe that they are Babylon?

What is the makup of a symbol?
How exactly does it work?
In what way does the modern place fit the symbolism?

If you can't take the time to write out the scriptures that validate your claim, then I would say to all, please don't bother to read the book.

Key Scriptures:

• and bodies and souls of men.
  • ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city!
  • And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Rome was the city that was responsible for murdering more saints than Hitler murdered Jews.

The United States is not a city but a nation.

The souls on men speaks of perserve religion

The city Rome sits on seven hills.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins [c]have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered [d]to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. Revelation 18:4-13

JLB
Do you understand how unfair and uneducated it is to say that? As if books have no purpose or use and it all should be done in a forum!

I wrote my book because it has the full explanation in it and it explains many more things than just the identity of the 7 Babylons in history but it goes through what we need to do as a people to repent and turn to God. It is wisdom literature and is written as such. So reading it is key to understanding the gravity of the situation. And this is completely fair. I can choose how to get the message out as I please or how God leads me to and this was how God led me to reveal this message. So when I am able to post links then I will make a repost of this with a link to the book. The book is only about 35k words. It isn't long at all and only takes 2-4 hours to read. The book is free.

I can not say as it would come against the ToS, but I know it will not be a Jew or Arab or anyone from the USA.
It says that the antichrist comes out of Nineveh which is in modern day Iraq but rules out of the North country which is a conglomerate of nations in the north similar to the UN but not the same. Read this scripture

From you came one who plotted evil against Yahweh, a worthless counselor. ~Nahum 1:11

It is this prophecy which is speaking of the wicked counselor who plots evil against God: the antichrist himself.

Do you understand how unfair and uneducated it is to say that? As if books have no purpose or use and it all should be done in a forum!

I wrote my book because it has the full explanation in it and it explains many more things than just the identity of the 7 Babylons in history but it goes through what we need to do as a people to repent and turn to God. It is wisdom literature and is written as such. So reading it is key to understanding the gravity of the situation. And this is completely fair. I can choose how to get the message out as I please or how God leads me to and this was how God led me to reveal this message. So when I am able to post links then I will make a repost of this with a link to the book. The book is only about 35k words. It isn't long at all and only takes 2-4 hours to read. The book is free.
But this is not a book promotion forum.
This is a community that likes to discuss things. A discussion forum.
And considering you wrote a book you should have your thoughts in order to be able to explain things. And that's what we are asking for you to do.
Let us get to know you...
We talk to you...
You talk and get to know us as well.
You become a member of the community.

We may disagree or we may agree...not relevant. But as a brother in Christ there is room for a place for you here. We are trying desperately to get to know how exactly you came to the conclusion you have. But you are resisting. Why?

How about explaining why you believe that Rome, Jerusalem, Great Britain or America is Babylon...
What about any one of these places makes you believe that they are Babylon?

What is the makup of a symbol?
How exactly does it work?
In what way does the modern place fit the symbolism?
Once I can post links then I will post a link to my free book in smashwords .com. You can look up the book now in smashwords website: The Sounding of the Horn.

Please read it and pray about it because it reveals things that are not understood in our day today. So it will not be a cookie cutter explanation that you will readily accept but it will prove for certain both through scripture and historical fact that the US is indeed the 7th Babylon. And we are ready to be destroyed very soon. This has nothing to do with the antichrist. The antichrist is restrained from coming until the time. The destruction of the 7th Babylon, the US, only marks the beginning of the 4 kingdoms in Daniel's vision which will follow in succession until the 4th kingdom arises which is the beast. I don't explain all that in my book. I ONLY explain the identity of the 7 Babylons in history and the many things which we are sinning in before God as being the prostitute.

But this is not a book promotion forum.
This is a community that likes to discuss things. A discussion forum.
And considering you wrote a book you should have your thoughts in order to be able to explain things. And that's what we are asking for you to do.
Let us get to know you...
We talk to you...
You talk and get to know us as well.
You become a member of the community.

We may disagree or we may agree...not relevant. But as a brother in Christ there is room for a place for you here. We are trying desperately to get to know how exactly you came to the conclusion you have. But you are resisting. Why?
I go from church to church passing out my BOOK. I go from forum to forum passing out my BOOK. It is the message which I have to speak to the American people given to me from God. If you are willing to hear the full message then you will need to read the eBook in smashwords: The Sounding of the Horn. Now I have sounded the horn but it is up to you as to whether you will heed the warning and repent.

Back