Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs In Jerusalem

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kidron

If you are able to go to Jerusalem, you'll want to go to the "old city" and go inside the City of David.
There is a old church there inside the Temple and you'll find crowds all around it and inside it.
They are all trying to see and touch this stone..... as it is supposedly the stone where Jesus was laid after his crucifixion.
If this is true, then your Savior rose from this very stone.

---
Jesus%20stone%20Forum_zpsrtvzvunx.jpg

-
This is a typical Israeli soldier that you'll see all over Israel.
In Malls, in parking lots, and this particular girl was in the City Of David.
I asked her if i could take her photo and of course she was happy to oblige.
This is typical of the people in Israel....They are very generous and helpful.
They love Americans and America.
-
Soldier%20Forum_zpsj13agihx.jpg

Thanks, Kidron. I enjoyed those. Got more?
The first one reminded of people from all nations, all races, will worship the Lord together some day.

Thanks Kidron for the photos. I love that so many of us are interested in Israel. I'd like to know more about your being in Israel. Is it for ministry?

But, I think the church of the Holy Sepulchre is not in the City of David, unless maybe you're using that to mean the Old City Jerusalem? What I know as the City of David is that ancient area on the slope south of the Temple Mount walls, the area where the Pool of Siloam is located.

That is one thing i could never do. Worship a stone. Supposebly the stone of Christ?. They are trying to see and touch a stone?

Christ opened the door to know the Father so one can have a personal relationship with God that is now written in the heart for one who seeks Christ.

Christ is in heaven having a good time, not in a stone. They are worshipping an idol. Fully deceived.

Just my personal opinion.

They're not actually "worshiping" the stone. It's just a revered spot, a spot where people can feel a connection to Christ's suffering.

I place my bet , im allin. You never listened to master of puppets from start to end.

I think you cannot handle Metallica's "master of puppets"

You can either 1. Be honest ,or, 2. Place your bluff now. :cool2
Listening to Metallica is not attending a Passion Play. You were just being funny, right?

Thanks, Kidron. I enjoyed those. Got more?
The first one reminded of people from all nations, all races, will worship the Lord together some day.

Thank you.

And yes, its beautiful to see all these Christians >connecting< .
They come from all over the globe to experience the City Of David and enjoy bathing themselves in the aura of all that is "Israel".

Oh well, I will go fishing and Catholics can Hail Mary and hang themselves on cross's if that is what gets them off.
No, lol, that's not what a Passion Play is.

A Passion Play is a reenactment of the Crucifixion, not so somebody can feel good that they suffered like Jesus did, but so we soft, spoiled Christians can appreciate what Christ went through by seeing it first hand. Don't want to spoil it, but some people in the audience are part of the play and openly mock Jesus.

I've never been to one, only been told about it by others who have gone. I'm moved by just them telling me about the experience. I'm afraid I'll be a worthless heap laying crumpled on the ground face down unable to move if I dare go to one myself.

1st, ... is a photo of the Jordan River.

2nd,... is a photo of the valley that leads down towards the Sea of Galilee that you can see in the distance.

Both photos are taken in the middle of the summer.
-

-

Jordan%20river%20Forum_zpsl7ax1dq2.jpg

-
Sea%20of%20Galilee%20Forum_zpszz2awyur.jpg

Purim (/ˈpʊərɪm/; Hebrew: פּוּרִים help. info) is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman, who was planning to kill all the Jews.
During this day much of the country dresses up and has fun.

--

IMG_0031.jpg

Typical beach in Israel.
This one is where i live, in "Netanya".
In the second photo, you can see a "round" object.....that is a free outdoor Gym.
Photos are taken from about 7 stories up on the cliff looking down from the City of Netanya.
-
-

DSC00253_zpsowg2ppeb.jpg

-
-

DSC00254_zpstd2a5hwk.jpg

Last edited:
Back