Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Plane Sight , 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
the truth is always obvious, just as it is with God

people don't want to believe, even though the evidence exist.

-----

explain to me how the evidence points otherwise

well logic. and control

first i the govt killed its own for no reason to go to war. why then stop?

a jdam would level most of that building and we could just as easily say that the terrorists stole an f-16 or a-10 and actually fly one and do the deed.

but that didnt happen now did it

from what i have read theres some doubt to the exact count of the govt stories things dont add up, i have questions but is it a conspiracy as jones et al say it is?

doubtful.

think about it we just killed and paid men to do the deed for what?

what is gained from afghanistan? having been there aint much there to for our gain

in fact we would get far more if we invaded canada,as they have all our equipment and we know what the limits of them are. and where there bases our.

they have oil and much more

but we didnt. and dont think in our history we havent tried

did try it in the war of 1812, stopped cold and also the same with our revolutionary war.

the army of canada , in fact the entire military is less then 70 k strong.

not very big enough to stop us if we really wanted too.

this guy makes some points. until you can refute them don't call us nutjobs

Thanks for actually watching the video.

For those of you that didn't, I'm not even talking about the Twin Towers or any controlled detonations in them, I'm talking about the Pentagon.

Please, just watch the video.

I'm not saying that the goverment or terrorist are responsible, I'm not getting into the motives of either side, I'm just trying to figure out whether a plane flew into the Pentagon or not, given the evidence.

Tony Blair in August 2008 had taken a paid job advising a consortium of investors led by Sth Korean oil firm UI Energy which is one of the biggest investors in Iraqs oil rich Kurdistan region. This man has blood on his hands just like George Bush. These politicians have a short life span while in office they pretend to serve the people but they serve themselves and oil and gas corporations. 9/11 is an event which has to be examined purely on the facts not what the media or government sells us. Just for examination look into the life of Prescott Bush and his nazi dealings.

Tony Blair in August 2008 had taken a paid job advising a consortium of investors led by Sth Korean oil firm UI Energy which is one of the biggest investors in Iraqs oil rich Kurdistan region. This man has blood on his hands just like George Bush. These politicians have a short life span while in office they pretend to serve the people but they serve themselves and oil and gas corporations. 9/11 is an event which has to be examined purely on the facts not what the media or government sells us. Just for examination look into the life of Prescott Bush and his nazi dealings.

best not buy ford then as henry ford was anti-semitic and also hated blacks.

so was the father of jfk, made his money of alcohol during the prohibition.

lovely, list the oil in aghanistan?

i'll give you the iraq but even then we dont much oil from them.

if its oil we wanted agian canada would way to easy to take.
or cuba, or how about just drilling away and ignoring the law.

Investment banker Karl Schwartz lays it out like this. 1-The Caspian sea basin (Kazakstan,Turkmenistan etc.) holds between 11 and 12 trillion dollars in oil and gas resources. 2-There are only three ways to get it out East to China West through Iran,Russia and Turkey to Europe or South through Afghanistan and Pakistan. 3- The Taliban who controlled Afghanistan before 9/11 made pipeline deals with non US companies and refused to change them to give control of the regions resources to the US. Is it any wonder that the US use to give full support to the then unelected Pakistan dictator Musharef.

Investment banker Karl Schwartz lays it out like this. 1-The Caspian sea basin (Kazakstan,Turkmenistan etc.) holds between 11 and 12 trillion dollars in oil and gas resources. 2-There are only three ways to get it out East to China West through Iran,Russia and Turkey to Europe or South through Afghanistan and Pakistan. 3- The Taliban who controlled Afghanistan before 9/11 made pipeline deals with non US companies and refused to change them to give control of the regions resources to the US. Is it any wonder that the US use to give full support to the then unelected Pakistan dictator Musharef.

Massive Natural Gas Field Found of Israel’s Coast
Written by Al Fin
Sunday, 02 January 2011 02:44
Investors: Receive a Free copy of our latest research report: Investing in “Fracking” Stocks: The Top Growth Sector for Investors in 2011. Click here A gigantic natural gas field that could yield millions of barrels of oil was recently discovered on the maritime border between Israel, Lebanon, the Gaza Strip, Cyprus, and Northern Cyprus. _FastCompany

While it is one of the world's richest natural gas reserves, the Levant Basin Province is located between countries with endless amounts of mutual hatred. It straddles the sea borders of Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, the Republic of Cyprus and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

The largest section discovered so far, the Leviathan gas field, is believed to possibly contain, alongside natural gas, 4.2 billion barrels of oil. Leviathan straddles the Israeli-Lebanese maritime border. Israel is currently in a state of war with Lebanon and does not recognize the de-facto Hamas Palestinian government in the Gaza Strip.

More on the technical apsects of the discovery and planned exploration and production from Green Car Congress:

Texas-based Noble Energy, Inc. announced a significant natural gas discovery at the Leviathan exploration prospect offshore Israel. The results from the well confirm the pre-drill estimated resource range, with a gross mean for Leviathan of 16 trillion cubic feet (450 billion cubic meters). The Leviathan field is estimated to cover approximately 125 square miles (325 square kilometers) and, as a result of its size, will require two or more appraisal wells to further define total gas resources, according to Noble.

Leviathan-1, located in approximately 5,400 feet (1,645 meters) of water, is about 80 miles (130 kilometers) offshore of Haifa and 29 miles (47 kilometers) southwest of the Tamar discovery. Drilled in the Rachel license, the well encountered a minimum of 220 feet (67 meters) of net natural gas pay in several subsalt Miocene intervals. Apparent reservoir quality is very good, and the intervals discovered are geologically similar to those intersected at Tamar.

Drilling at Leviathan-1 will continue to a planned total depth of 23,600 feet (7,200 meters) to evaluate two additional intervals. Current well depth is 16,960 feet (5,170 meters). Results from the deeper tests, which have a low chance of success, are expected over the next couple of months.

Noble’s second contracted rig will arrive in the Eastern Mediterranean in early 2011 to spud a Leviathan appraisal well located 8 miles (13 kilometers) northeast of the discovery well. _GCC

The huge shale gas finds in North America -- with ever-growing reserves -- are only the beginning of the unconventional hydrocarbons revolution.

When oil prices are spuriously run up in the fashion of 2007-2008, and in the current run-up in price, the marketplace is likely to respond as soon as it can.

In the modern Obama regime atmosphere of energy starvation, and the carbon hysteric regimes of EU countries, the energy markets can be quite arthritic and slow to respond. Nevertheless, eventually things begin to move, where money can be made.

By. Al Fin

Source: http://alfin2300 blogspot. com

now then that reason was why the ussr invanded afghanistan

and we also have relations with turkmenistan recently.

after its all about the oil aint it.

and tried to work with them on the oil pipeline

why didnt we invade them.

they go the oil and the largest gas supply since the fall of the soviet union.

surely they are muslim state and they are

Turkmenistan

its called the islamic republic of turkmenistan.

Jumping in a little late here, I'll give my two cents on this whole thing. And it's simply this. I found that emotions run extremely high yet with 911 and conspiracy theories---- people are either adamantly for or against them, and as Linus from Peanuts would say, "There are 3 things we should never talk about: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." May I add 911?

From my vantage point, let me say this: building 7 bothers me. The others, OK, but something just does not sit well with that. The second is what happened afterwards---- The flight 93 memorial in Pa here shaped like a giant crescent and facing Northeast toward Mecca, the same direction Muslims turn to pray. I heard all sorts of song and dancing around building 7 and OK, maybe so, but the latter regarding this memorial is undeniable. Why that symbolism?

But due to the emotionalism, I stop short of laying the blame on any certain side and remained neutral. Even at almost 52 years of age, I have nice looking teeth yet and don't want to lose them in the manner of debate many are familiar with when one does not agree with their view. :lol

Jumping in a little late here, I'll give my two cents on this whole thing. And it's simply this. I found that emotions run extremely high yet with 911 and conspiracy theories---- people are either adamantly for or against them, and as Linus from Peanuts would say, "There are 3 things we should never talk about: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." May I add 911?

From my vantage point, let me say this: building 7 bothers me. The others, OK, but something just does not sit well with that. The second is what happened afterwards---- The flight 93 memorial in Pa here shaped like a giant crescent and facing Northeast toward Mecca, the same direction Muslims turn to pray. I heard all sorts of song and dancing around building 7 and OK, maybe so, but the latter regarding this memorial is undeniable. Why that symbolism?

But due to the emotionalism, I stop short of laying the blame on any certain side and remained neutral. Even at almost 52 years of age, I have nice looking teeth yet and don't want to lose them in the manner of debate many are familiar with when one does not agree with their view. :lol

rather odd to do that.

hmm. i will have to look into that more.

rather odd to do that.

hmm. i will have to look into that more.

I'm not sure which point you think is odd. I suspect you mean the memorial. Here's a link to that here that explains it all. This was suppressed by the media for the most part.

http://www.crescentofbetrayal.com/

But even that point I don't throw around as much since most of the families approved the memorial, save one, Tom Burnett, did not want his son's name on the memorial. The fact that it's a crescent and the orientation pointing Northeast to Mecca is indisputable --- it's the intent that is hard to prove, especially since the families approved it. But then again, I don't think most people, including Christians, can see the end times and signs approaching us if they were hit in the face with a swinging bag of rocks. Too many people are comfortable with the way things are until one day it will all crumble. I see it deteriorating our society now.

i read that, but i am curious to why a family would allow that.

i would be furious if i died and knew that my grave would have an islamic symbol, that is if i died in combat.

i read that, but i am curious to why a family would allow that.

i would be furious if i died and knew that my grave would have an islamic symbol, that is if i died in combat.

Because they were told a crescent that looks like an Islamic crescent is not a crescent. And they were told that Mecca is not in that direction (maybe south instead of north of us for all I know) and they simply believed what was told to them. Incredible, isn't it? It was things like this that made me officially convert to a conspiracy theorist, but one that watches what they say to who. In the case of the memorial, it is straightforward fact but I did not write my congressman or anything like that because the family did approve of it---- after all, this is America even if the memorial looks that way. I just find the mass deception more interesting. And then are many people who say, "I won't fall for the Antichrist!" Yeah, right!

Did I mention Illuminati and end times? :lol

HMMMMM interesting link Tim,

I am not so sure I buy into the "our government did it" theory but this link is very interesting and deserves some further investigation.
As far as building 7 I was concerned about that one too, but I just been chalking it up to design flaws or something like that.

I still have a hard time putting my arms around the conspiracy theory but I will say this,

Even so Come Lord Jesus, please don't tarry!!!

Wow, I'm so surprised by the memorial :o

I'm finding it hard to believe, but still the similarities are incredibly strange

Because they were told a crescent that looks like an Islamic crescent is not a crescent. And they were told that Mecca is not in that direction (maybe south instead of north of us for all I know) and they simply believed what was told to them. Incredible, isn't it? It was things like this that made me officially convert to a conspiracy theorist, but one that watches what they say to who. In the case of the memorial, it is straightforward fact but I did not write my congressman or anything like that because the family did approve of it---- after all, this is America even if the memorial looks that way. I just find the mass deception more interesting. And then are many people who say, "I won't fall for the Antichrist!" Yeah, right!

Did I mention Illuminati and end times? :lol

hmm the illumanati?

crescents? i dont recall the masons have a crescent symbol that isnt borrowed from islam.

beside most americans are so ignorant of things its pathetic

if it was nude pic of britney spears they would be irate, but not this.

and the orientation is off as pensylvania is way north of mecca and

and look at the globe to see for your self. it would be a east by south direction to be orientated.

Google

....and the orientation is off as pensylvania is way north of mecca and

and look at the globe to see for your self. it would be a east by south direction to be orientated.

You are wrong on the direction there, Jason. The shortest route to Mecca is going Northeast, at least according to my calculations. Mecca is at a more southern latitude, but the shortest direction to get there is more northward. That's called a great circle arc and when one "goes straight ahead" actually starts by going northeast, then east then eventually southeast without steering to the left or the right. Another way to think of it is a star over Mecca would appear in the northeast (it's true direction). However, in reality it would be that direction a few degrees below the horizon since Mecca is more the 90º around the earth.

If we look at a flat earth map, then the southeast direction you mention is called a "rhumb line" but is not the shortest distance, nor is it the way one would normally travel as they would constantly have to make a turn to stay on it. One's natural tendency is to walk relative and perpendicular to the center of gravity, so on a flat earth map one would actually walk like this picture link below on the purple, curved lines (and the person would perceive they are going "straight"). In other words, the purple curves are really straight.

http://www.challenger.org/programs/iss/images/LargeTrackingMap.JPG

i understand what you are saying but are we talking about orientation of the crescent so that we could move it there in the shortest distance or merely that it points there.

when praying a muslim doesnt wip out a lensatic compass and calcuate the azimuth and add or subtract the g-m angle. just faces east or west to pray.

i understand what you are saying but are we talking about orientation of the crescent so that we could move it there in the shortest distance or merely that it points there.

when praying a muslim doesnt wip out a lensatic compass and calcuate the azimuth and add or subtract the g-m angle. just faces east or west to pray.

Not all, but many do. It's called the Qibla and they are experts in mathematics.

I am 51 years old, and I work with a young Muslim lady in her early 20's. She's bright and an easy-going lady who likes to discuss things with me. She also has an inclination to ask questions regarding all sorts of technological and scientific things. I love her enthusiasm for these kinds of things and she asked me what I believe was the direction to pray to Mecca (since I am into math and astronomy). As you pointed out, some Muslims face the rhumb line direction (or just a general direction) and others the true, azimuthal direction. I explained to her which way she should turn to pray, which was toward the northeast. One day I promised her I would bring in my sextant to calculate heights of astronomical bodies and my spherical globe, since many of these people love astronomical mathematics.

Now, all that being said, it shows that although I am against the memorial, I ironically have a tolerance for all people that goes beyond what "diversity people" teach as tolerance. One does not have true tolerance without Christ in their lives as I have. I do not agree with her, but in Christ I love her enough to help her in her faith. The Lord will one day illumine her. I trust him for that and do not beat people over the heads to convert them. God does the converting, even if it's helped through my tolerance.

what I find interesting is the amount of christains that didn't show up to work on that day. It was enough for the FBI to look into and each was cleared. most was due to the alarm not going off. That saved I believe it was close to 200 people. Now no one will convice me God wasn't involved in that one.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back