Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs In the depths of the man cave

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Whatever you do, never tell my mother that horses are of the devil. She is 90 and still has three that she rides all the time. I think she was riding before she could walk. They are her best friends.
Horses are beautiful animals in my opinion.I sure am looking forward to riding my white horse with Christ.

Horses are beautiful animals in my opinion.I sure am looking forward to riding my white horse with Christ.
you look forward to slaying the wicked? gah. if that is what im asked to do then I will but it shall be in the proper spirit that jesus has which I doubt is glee and fun. but of somber, wrath, sorrow.

you look forward to slaying the wicked? gah. if that is what im asked to do then I will but it shall be in the proper spirit that jesus has which I doubt is glee and fun. but of somber, wrath, sorrow.
I do not think we will be slaying the wicked.And I do not know how exactly Christ will do it.Does it give specifics in the Bible?Christ could just move a sword and everyone would be dead.He is God.

If you like rain then you would like the States of Oregon and Washington.Most people who move to those states hate it because there is so much rain.But it is very green and beautiful.

Sounds a bit like British Columbia... :)

Blessings.

I do not think we will be slaying the wicked.And I do not know how exactly Christ will do it.Does it give specifics in the Bible?Christ could just move a sword and everyone would be dead.He is God.
I quote jude. oddly this has always stuck out since my youth as a jw and its the same with them but it works and it fits besides imagery in revalation is seldom taking as literal.the very image we often see there is actually the mountain horeb and god giving the torah to the man moses. the fires seen by zeke and also the four beasts all point to the torah and the tabernacle. the way isreal lined up around the tabernacle with emblems of the four beasts. but that is off topic.

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

jude

It has been a long time since I was there.I have been to Victoria and Vancouver BC.

With all its skyscrapers in a small area, Vancouver seems like a the profile of a closet of high heels. Victoria with its Provincian parliament seems like a huge wedding cake, in its profile.

Blessings.

It was really a nice trip.Although one of my favorite trips of all time had to be going through the San Juan Islands.Absolutely beautiful...

It was really a nice trip.Although one of my favorite trips of all time had to be going through the San Juan Islands.Absolutely beautiful...

Did you see any whales in the Juan de Fuca strait, between Wash. and Victoria?

Blessings.

Did you see any whales in the Juan de Fuca strait, between Wash. and Victoria?

Blessings.
We did not see whales on that trip but on Orcas Island we did. When we had breakfast their were whales that we could see out of the huge windows.Really fun......

We did not see whales on that trip but on Orcas Island we did. When we had breakfast their were whales that we could see out of the huge windows.Really fun......

Ms Kathi: Orca is a name given to the whales...possibly the killer variety...?

Blessings.

Back