Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In the Words of Satan

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mike

Our son just got back from a 1-week 10th grade summer camp where they showed this video. Pretty neat! :yes

[video=youtube;dz2LTIkWIB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz2LTIkWIB0&feature=email[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a talented artist! That was a great video. It really puts things into perspective that's for sure. Thanks for sharing Mike

It is a good video mike would be good for kids they need that.

Thanks for the responses! :)

My son was pretty fired up by this past week at camp. He's talking about being a pastor again for the first time in more than a year. :thumbsup

Thanks for the responses! :)

My son was pretty fired up by this past week at camp. He's talking about being a pastor again for the first time in more than a year. :thumbsup
Sounds like someone is full of the Holy Ghost:thumbsup

Sounds like someone is full of the Holy Ghost:thumbsup

Oh, yes! :yes :)

I love it when I see my kids truly reached. Joshua came back from this Christian camp on the top of a mountain! Praise God!!

Vids like this are awesome ways to reach certain people. I hear him playing it on is iPod all the time. They pack a lot of great messages in there!

Oh, yes! :yes :)

I love it when I see my kids truly reached. Joshua came back from this Christian camp on the top of a mountain! Praise God!!

Vids like this are awesome ways to reach certain people. I hear him playing it on is iPod all the time. They pack a lot of great messages in there!
Yeah, I have the same feeling when I come back from camps/conventions etc. It's a great feeling, but the trick is to start acting on it now, otherwise when the 'high' goes (and it will) there will be nothing there.
Been there, done that.

But yeah, I watched that vid at least 5 times tonight. :thumb

Yeah, I have the same feeling when I come back from camps/conventions etc. It's a great feeling, but the trick is to start acting on it now, otherwise when the 'high' goes (and it will) there will be nothing there.
Been there, done that.

But yeah, I watched that vid at least 5 times tonight. :thumb

Awesome, point Nick. I remember reading a book, I think it was "The Torn Veil" by Esther Gulshan. She stated that in her journey she began to understand that whenever she had a high peak in her life and met God (Mountain experience), that attacks from the enemy were surely to follow and she learned to prepare for his attacks.

Perhaps, keeping your son "on fire" through activities like volunteering can help keep him motivated Mike.

I really loved that video that I watched it several times last night.

well i posted that video on facebook.nick how far in fb did you spread that? none of my friends beside you shared that. i am suprised spencer didnt look at that and share it.

well i can call him and tell him. easy enough.

True dat, Nick and TL! :yes

I don't think any conference does any good unless it moves someone to behave differently the day after it ends. It doesn't take long to lose that lovin' feelin'. No conference or sermon we hear will make an impact on our lives unless we put it to work. Promise Keepers had a big part in my returning to a much stronger faith than I ever had growing up, because their central message was to form small groups of men, and start propping each other up immediately. I'm almost sure I would have cooled off or gone into a funk if I hadn't formed a group that would hold me accountable. Forcing myself into practicing my faith was key in forming habits that supported my faith.

Good stuff, peeps!

well i posted that video on facebook.nick how far in fb did you spread that? none of my friends beside you shared that. i am suprised spencer didnt look at that and share it.

well i can call him and tell him. easy enough.

Jason, I'm not sure what you mean. I just posted it on my wall.

Back