Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Insert Clever Introductory Title Here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HannahKeeth

Introductions. I've managed to avoid them for the most part until now. Here goes.

First and foremost I'm a born again believer, saved by grace. My goal is to glorify God in all that I do. Through the gifts He has given me, and through my weakness.

Older sister to new members Rachel Keeth, and Caroline Victoria. As with them, I am also originally from Louisiana, and have been homeschooled my whole life. Nineteen nearly twenty, musician, bookworm, horse-lover, photographer, geek/nerd, and INTJ for those familiar with MBTI.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope I haven't bored anyone too much. I'm terrible at talking about myself when not given specific questions.

Introductions. I've managed to avoid them for the most part until now. Here goes.

First and foremost I'm a born again believer, saved by grace. My goal is to glorify God in all that I do. Through the gifts He has given me, and through my weakness.

Older sister to new members Rachel Keeth, and Caroline Victoria. As with them, I am also originally from Louisiana, and have been homeschooled my whole life. Nineteen nearly twenty, musician, bookworm, horse-lover, photographer, geek/nerd, and INTJ for those familiar with MBTI.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope I haven't bored anyone too much. I'm terrible at talking about myself when not given specific questions.

Hi Hannah, good to see you; God bless His Word to you. So you into the ESV, too? :)

(Maybe you don't like to be compared with any of your sisters, though..)

Blessings.

Hannah Banana? Maybe one day our daughter, Claire Bear, will meet join us. :lol

Welcome to CFnet, Hannah Banana! :wave

Thank you for the welcomes, AirDancer, Speculative, Farouk, Mike, and Nick. You too, Rach and Caro.

To Farouk: I do prefer the ESV. I also use the NASB, and sometimes the NKJV. Nothing against the other translations, just a preference.

As to being compared to my sisters or family, I don't mind at all. It comes with the territory. A part of what makes families so interesting are their similarities as well as their differences.

Thank you for the welcomes, AirDancer, Speculative, Farouk, Mike, and Nick. You too, Rach and Caro.

To Farouk: I do prefer the ESV. I also use the NASB, and sometimes the NKJV. Nothing against the other translations, just a preference.

As to being compared to my sisters or family, I don't mind at all. It comes with the territory. A part of what makes families so interesting are their similarities as well as their differences.

Hannah:

All those versions you like: ESV, NASB and NKJV, are fairly formal and lend themselves to careful Bible study. God bless your reading.

Comparisons: I guess you guys are well used to it by now...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back