Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Instruments?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I play piano classically trained Gr 8. Also picked up classical guitar (only enough to strum chords well, very little plucking et. al) and bass along the way. Though my church bassists say my technique is all wrong >.<... but hey! I can hit the right notes on time! =D

I play the coolest instrument in the world. No one can beat out a trombone player when it comes to jazz. I also sing Bass 2 and sometimes I have to singin the tenor one range.....But before my brother starts to hunt me down with a shotgun I just want to say that I never enjoy it.......Except when I'm out singing one.

I've been playing electric guitar for a little over two years now. I enjoy it, but I should really practice more. I have a Peavey Raptor EXP.

the comb and tissue paper...

and 10th year trumpet...
got a king student trumpet and saved up for a Strat... real nice one... yay!

Clevland King? They make good trombones I'm told. I'm not really familiar with brands but I've played all sorts. The one I own now is a Bach

I play: Piano, Organ (yes, they are different instruments) Flue, Trumpet and Guitar.

My best friend who is an awesome drummer is trying to get me to learn bass, because he has all the other instruments needed for a killer Christian rock band, except for a bassist. :tongue I guess I'll be spending my piggy bank money on a bass from ebay! lol

Violin - 9 years. Aren't I weird? And the only type of music I like is classical, too. I'm a regular maniac. :biggrin

Sweet, a thread about one of my passions in life.... MUSIC :biggrin

Ok well, I mostly play guitar nowadays, I feel that using that talent to spread the word of God is what I am here for, so forgive my joy :lol:

I also play the trumpet and piano, although not nearly as much.

Anyway, we should all get together and jam sometime ;)

IXOYE

I'm out of all music lessons now *sigh...*, BUT doesn't mean I'm giving up on it all. I play the piano, usually just making up chords for my own songs and I sing. :-D

I want to play the guitar. Well, actually I just want to be able to play all the different chords. I'll have to teach myself one day and NOT give up straight away when finding it difficult to move my fingers to the right places.

I WANT TO HAVE A GO ON THE DRUMS! :crying: Lol, I've been waiting so long! I just want a drum kit to randomly show up when no one else is around just so I can have a play around with them. *Sigh...* I'll get over it. :tongue

i play trombone and guitar....although apparently i play guitar too much...maybe....i miss it if i dont play for 2 days.....its so GREAT!!!! oh and i sing!! :-D

Piano is my thing, but I'd love to start guitar sometime too. I've been doing piano for around 7 years, ready for something new! :biggrin But there's always new stuff to learn on the keys.
-McQ 8-)

I play piano and hard core electric guitar though I'm still learning that. Glad you asked.

I play piano and sing. Sadly, I dunno how to play any other instrument. =/ I've kinda wanted to learn guitar or piccolo but I have no money for lessons or the actual instrument. =P Oh well... Piano is good enough for me! ^^

I've played th epiano since I was 5, been playing violin for 5 years and the acoustic guitar and electric I'm still learning.I also wnat to play drums but my parents say it's too loud and not really a cultured sort of thing, so (sigh) I'm stuck in the classical and baroqian periods for the rest of my life, though I really do like contemporary styles alot.

awww, that kinda sucks... *hugs*

Are your parents the kind that think contemporary music is like evil or something?

Kinda sorta , its the devils music,well most of it my parents even disapprove of some things like christian rock and roll, and rap if the Jesus is not apparent in it I'm not supposed to listen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back