Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Interested in evangelism.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

YosefHayim

Hi. I'm new to this forum, and I'm interested in evangelism. I never done it. I usually leave links to a website I made on sheets, so people can grab strips and check it out.

I've never confronted people. I did once, but it was an awkward, quick tract give. I bought some tracts, and only handed out one. I have mild asperger's so it's more than a rush just to try and talk to someone.

Anyway. What do you think of this pamphlet I made? Is it good?

Link deleted per ToS rule 2:10 - listed under the heading of "Quick Links" at the top of the page. You must have 20 posts prior to posting a link.

If you like the pamphlet you can freely print it out, modify it, and use it for yourself.

If it loads funny let me know.
Thank you. -Yosef.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Yosef and welcome to CF.net. Due to our 20 post minimum prior to posting links I had to delete your link, but it would not come up when I searched it anyhow. It's good to have you join us and I do hope God blesses your efforts at evangelizing. Proverbs 11:30 ". . he that winneth souls is wise."
:waving

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back