Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Inverting usernames

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Most usernames don't make sense at all. I wonder where we brought them from:lol

Let's play a game.

Invert your username and see if it makes sense. Some usernames are already existing words. E.g, Elijah.

Even if it doesn't make sense just pick the parts/part that makes sense. e.g yhrbal
Yhrbal = labrhy we have lab and rhy. No word such as labrhy.:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yugazzip - If they bring the Yugo back and make it electric this time... they can call it a "Yugazzip".

arachnia = spiders....

I don't do spiders...no, not at all

My first thought when I read it backwards was: reconnoiteur, but that didn't make any sense at all....hence: read'r

I know....pathetic :sad

:shrug What can I say?

I didn't know, when I registered here, that I should have picked a more interesting username, one that could be of fun backward as well as forward ....

Come to think of it....it just might have been in the TOS .... or maybe it was a SOT who mentioned it???????????

:wave

Cool:thumbsup

About spiders, I hate the web more than spiders. What amazes me is how they produce their web. It doesn't end. BTT

I like the webs...as long as I can avoid walking into one ... messy things.

I particularly like the webs woven by what we call 'barn spiders' .... they weave those super-large webs, like the ones Charlotte wove in the book "Charlotte's Web". Amazing construction ... breath-taking, even .... definitely something we humans cannot accomplish on our own

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back