Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Investments vehicles, stocks, bonds, IRA's, or 401k's?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Gold.isnt?odd,look up.treasure coast ,aND these doubloon,real.a doubloon is worth about 50 graND .I'm sure I could fetch a buyer all over
No as another poster showed, Walmart only takes dollars. No gold or cryptos. So both gold and cryptos are both not seen as being widely accepted, but both are valuable. Value does not come with acceptance, value comes after panic selling. Where a fund is oversold and naturally wants to rise.

But Walmart doesn't take gold either, things change. Crypto is overpowering gold and all commodities and stock right now.
Gold, at least in this country, is not legal tender......neither is crypto currency. No one has to accept either but gold is recognized internationally as having a monetary value, it is a physical asset and can be directly and easily exchanged for cash.

Gold, at least in this country, is not legal tender......neither is crypto currency. No one has to accept either but gold is recognized internationally as having a monetary value, it is a physical asset and can be directly and easily exchanged for cash.
And despite a crash ,still has some use aND value

china is one of the biggest crypto users and buyers. They know whats up.

Gold of course fluxuates,but insuring stolen block chain ?
Block chain is the future of finance. But archaic gold does have its followers, here is one guy I am subscribed too. He hates cryptos ( because they compete with his business in gold advising), so he naturally would not like cryptos. But if I did gold I would follow this guy's stuff:

Last edited:
Block chain is the future of finance. But archaic gold does have its followers, here is one guy I am subscribed too. He hates cryptos ( because they compete with his business in gold advising), so he naturally would not like cryptos. But if I did gold I would follow this guy's stuff:
So.it won't have paper back up?think about it,cash gets stolen or burned ,it's printed again.power gone aND or archive destroyed without paper records.no Money.

Gold has uses outside of money, oh say conductivity, crowns,jewelry, art,and also doesn't corrode., computers etc

Without power abd block chain,yeah it's using some gold to produce it.a digital code versus something that I can trade without power for cash,gold wins.

Going to war over block chain code ,who would have thought.because metals such as cupper,silver,gold have use they are hardly archaic. A local radio station fir fun gives away spanish real which are copper aND silver coinage abd are historical as these are from wrecks.

You do know a digital currency abd the beast system might go hand in hand. A digital money ,very easy to control,as only your card is acess whereas money can be collected abd physically hidden from sight abd used.a digital money needs oversisght and tracking is much easier.

So.it won't have paper back up?think about it,cash gets stolen or burned ,it's printed again.power gone aND or archive destroyed without paper records.no Money.

Gold has uses outside of money, oh say conductivity, crowns,jewelry, art,and also doesn't corrode., computers etc

Without power abd block chain,yeah it's using some gold to produce it.a digital code versus something that I can trade without power for cash,gold wins.

Going to war over block chain code ,who would have thought.because metals such as cupper,silver,gold have use they are hardly archaic. A local radio station fir fun gives away spanish real which are copper aND silver coinage abd are historical as these are from wrecks.

You do know a digital currency abd the beast system might go hand in hand. A digital money ,very easy to control,as only your card is acess whereas money can be collected abd physically hidden from sight abd used.a digital money needs oversisght and tracking is much easier.
without power? What are we going to the cave man era? Generators, battery backup. Flashed memory cards storing numbers, hard copies of key codes. Lots of security that don't need power. A micro chip under the skin is probably the mark of the beast, I would not go as far as saying crypto currency is the beast. Besides will you stop using your credit card, because of the microchip in it? How about computers, are they some how not the mark of the beast but a micro chip under the skin? I expect you to toss your cell phone and computer in trash now.

Yeah, wonder what will happen when someone finally hacks one......crash it?.....create billions more?.....steal billions? Uncharted territory, stay tuned.
wallets can be hacked but ethereum and most newer blockchains are highly encrypted. 150 million was stolen a few weeks ago, hacked into wallet, transfered out funds. But banks can be hacked just as easily, or just as hard.

binance is suspending new users accounts for awhile, too many new users dragging down system.

8ZHIm7.png

without power? What are we going to the cave man era? Generators, battery backup. Flashed memory cards storing numbers, hard copies of key codes. Lots of security that don't need power. A micro chip under the skin is probably the mark of the beast, I would not go as far as saying crypto currency is the beast. Besides will you stop using your credit card, because of the microchip in it? How about computers, are they some how not the mark of the beast but a micro chip under the skin? I expect you to toss your cell phone and computer in trash now.
The credot cards aND current cards use cash.a total cashless society is much easier.I know people who don't have a computer,cell(smart ) phone ,and do fine.Wirth a few them selves.in laws,abd retired.

Emp pulses,that's a threat.we could use pr ,without power for months.

How long have you.been without power?
One month for me,street lights in.operable as long.

wallets can be hacked but ethereum and most newer blockchains are highly encrypted. 150 million was stolen a few weeks ago, hacked into wallet, transfered out funds. But banks can be hacked just as easily, or just as hard.
Who insured that millions?here insuramce,aND bank charges to guard vitrial money

binance is suspending new users accounts for awhile, too many new users dragging down system.

That will give us slow pokes time to study the situation, and decide what to do. I do think that some, but not all, digital currencies will be around for awhile. Of course, the current mania will eventually deleverage, but people want money that is not subject to the bank's terrible inflation. I wouldn't put one's entire nest egg in cryptos, but only a small percentage. Bank and brokerage accounts are guaranteed by the FDIC or SIPC. Anything not day traded should be on an air gapped computer, or digital wallet. The rich store theirs in a vault in Switzerland, or elsewhere. Small fries like us can just put it in a safety deposit box. If its not hooked up to the net, it can't be hacked. Don't keep it at a digital vendor for a long time, as several have been hacked.

Chinese are currently major customers, as they are trying to get some of their money out of China for safe keeping. Since cryptos are part of the current general mania, they may deleverage when stocks, real estate, art, etc... do. They may deleverage sooner. An example would be if China decides prevent their citizens from using cryptos to get wealth out of China. That 1000% per month stuff is not sustainable for long.

In the long run, improvements in computers will decrypt older digital currencies. They may regularly be replaced by new ones. Perhaps they will figure out how to port legacy currencies over to new encryption schemes.

When walmart starts taking crypto currency then it is time to take notice.......
:lol
Does Wally's world accept bitcoin now?

There's something about a currency built from an algorithm that just sounds unworthy of real money buying into it. Ya know?

When Martha Stewart went to prison her company stock dropped to seven cents a share. If I'd have had free money then, oh boy!
That's one sure way to get money back. If some famous person has their brand on the ticker and they go to prison, check the stock price of their brand. And buy! Then sit on it for about a year after they get out of prison and see how your portfolio looks then.

My point is with only crypto as cash ,you have no other option.i.dont have to have a cell phone ,pc,or even email.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back