Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the Bible Biblical?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is the Bible Biblical?

That is a question and a half.... I have heard people argue over the authenticity of various versions of the Bible. Have come to believe that the Bible is indeed God's written word. So it would have some form of genuineness about it.

Then these are just my thoughts. I do apologize if I have offended anyone. That was not my intent.

May God Bless You

Danielle

LostLamb said:
Then these are just my thoughts. I do apologize if I have offended anyone. That was not my intent.

Danielle, may I please ask why you are so worried about offending others? I am glad you are concerned about it, but every post I have seen of yours shows an apology in case you offended someone.

Dave Slayer said:
Danielle, may I please ask why you are so worried about offending others? I am glad you are concerned about it, but every post I have seen of yours shows an apology in case you offended someone.

Dave Slayer,

In truth this is a way too that I try to keep my tongue at least partially in check in the event someone has said something of which has come to offend me. Could call it a WWJD mechanism...

May God Bless You

Danielle

Lewis W said:
[quote="Dave Slayer":3slu9w0t]Is the Bible Biblical?
What kind of question is that ?[/quote:3slu9w0t]

A Dave question. ;)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back