Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Is there any scientific evidence for God?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have been having a back and forth with my friend now for more than three weeks and he claims that there is no such evidence for God or a God, so I thought that I would reach out and ask: is there any scientific evidance for God and if so, what is the scientific evidence for God?

Well actually scientific evidence is neutral in this aspect, it's the interpretation of that evidence that is either pro or con God. Take the grand canyon for example, layers and layers of stratified rock with creatures all throughout it, the evolutionist looks at it and says "wow look at the clear evidence of evolution over billions of years!" But the creationist looks at it and says "wow there is clearly evidence here of stratification and immense cataclysmic erosion likely caused by Noah's flood!"

Same evidence, but sifted through the world view of the beholder.

I have been having a back and forth with my friend now for more than three weeks and he claims that there is no such evidence for God or a God, so I thought that I would reach out and ask: is there any scientific evidance for God and if so, what is the scientific evidence for God?

Ask him what he believes about God?
And
What evidence he has for that belief?

He is claiming there is no God so he must produce evidence for his belief.

As for evidence for God. The mere fact that there is a creation and are alive is evidence for God.

Back