Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Isaiah 19 and the US

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Ryan

I just listened to a very interesting radio broadcast by Pastor Levy on Trunews Radio. He drew a pretty stunning correlation between ancient Egypt and the US. Essentially, he has expounded on the blood moon and harbinger phenomenon that has gripped prophetic circles as of late. There are some neat and interesting insights into Isaiah 19, Egypt, Torah and the US. Listen and take into prayer if feel led to.

There is a two part series with Pastor Levy here on May 5 and May 6:

LISTEN NOW - Trunews: Trunews:

Isaiah 19

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Message to Egypt

19 The [a]oracle concerning Egypt.
Behold, the Lord is riding on a swift cloud and is about to come to Egypt;
The idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence,
And the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them.
2 “So I will incite Egyptians against Egyptians;
And they will each fight against his brother and each against his neighbor,
City against city and kingdom against kingdom.
3 “Then the spirit of the Egyptians will be demoralized within them;
And I will confound their strategy,
So that they will resort to idols and ghosts of the dead
And to [b]mediums and spiritists.
4 “Moreover, I will deliver the Egyptians into the hand of a cruel master,
And a [c]mighty king will rule over them,” declares the Lord [d]God of hosts.

5 The waters from the sea will dry up,
And the river will be parched and dry.
6 The [e]canals will emit a stench,
The [f]streams of Egypt will thin out and dry up;
The reeds and rushes will rot away.
7 The bulrushes by the Nile, by the [g]edge of the Nile
And all the sown fields by the Nile
Will become dry, be driven away, and be no more.
8 And the fishermen will lament,
And all those who cast a [h]line into the Nile will mourn,
And those who spread nets on the waters will [i]pine away.
9 Moreover, the manufacturers of linen made from combed flax
And the weavers of white cloth will be [j]utterly dejected.
10 And [k]the pillars of Egypt will be crushed;
All the hired laborers will be grieved in soul.

11 The princes of [l]Zoan are mere fools;
The advice of Pharaoh’s wisest advisers has become [m]stupid.
How can you men say to Pharaoh,
“I am a son of the wise, a son of ancient kings”?
12 Well then, where are your wise men?
Please let them tell you,
And let them [n]understand what the Lord of hosts
Has purposed against Egypt.
13 The princes of [o]Zoan have acted foolishly,
The princes of Memphis are deluded;
Those who are the cornerstone of her tribes
Have [p]led Egypt astray.
14 The Lord has mixed within her a spirit of distortion;
They have led Egypt astray in all [q]that it does,
As a drunken man [r]staggers in his vomit.
15 There will be no work for Egypt
Which its head or tail, its palm branch or bulrush, may do.

16 In that day the Egyptians will become like women, and they will tremble and be in dread because of the waving of the hand of the Lord of hosts, which He is going to wave over them. 17 The land of Judah will become a [s]terror to Egypt; everyone [t]to whom it is mentioned will be in dread of it, because of the purpose of the Lord of hosts which He is purposing against them.
18 In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will be speaking the language of Canaan and swearing allegiance to the Lord of hosts; one will be called the City of [u]Destruction.
19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord near its border. 20 It will become a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a [v]Champion, and He will deliver them. 21 Thus the Lord will make Himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day. They will even worship with sacrifice and offering, and will make a vow to the Lord and perform it. 22 The Lord will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the Lord, and He will respond to them and will heal them.
23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.
24 In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.
24 In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”
Hi Brother Ryan, I have no doubt there will be similarities between nations when prophesies are analyzed, but I actually trust that those nations listed is scripture are the ones affected. To me there is coming a time which we hear called the millennium after we are gathered together with our Savior that all these things will come to pass. Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Just my thoughts. :)

Hi Brother Ryan, I have no doubt there will be similarities between nations when prophesies are analyzed, but I actually trust that those nations listed is scripture are the ones affected. To me there is coming a time which we hear called the millennium after we are gathered together with our Savior that all these things will come to pass. Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Just my thoughts. :)
Hi Eugene, did you listen to the broadcast?

I would really encourage you to do so if you haven't yet. If you have, with what did you disagree with?

Ecclesiastes 3:15
15 That which is has been already and that which will be has already been, for God seeks what has passed by.

I believe he is representing himself as a servant of God who the Father revealed to him insight into Isaiah 19, and a co-relation between Egypt of ancient past, and present day America.

there isn.t a temple in America , if there is point me to it. the temple in that prophecy was built in elephantine, Egypt. it was used and it did for some teach do good things.

In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord near its border. 20 It will become a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a [v]Champion, and He will deliver them. 21 Thus the Lord will make Himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day. They will even worship with sacrifice and offering, and will make a vow to the Lord and perform it. 22 The Lord will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the Lord, and He will respond to them and will heal them.

ok so where is asshur now? oh Iraq, its a Christian nation. the assyro-chaldeans lived in Iraq for the most part and have been Christian as a whole for some time. next you all say that we should take this literally. ok so the law is back? offering of what in a temple?

I would love to discuss this with those who have listened to the audio...

If not, be blessed and carry on as you were.

I would love to discuss this with those who have listened to the audio...

If not, be blessed and carry on as you were.

Ryan are you going to flee America before 2015 and head south of the equator?

By the way this is interview is on youtube.

Hi Eugene, did you listen to the broadcast?

I would really encourage you to do so if you haven't yet. If you have, with what did you disagree with?

Ecclesiastes 3:15
15 That which is has been already and that which will be has already been, for God seeks what has passed by.
Ryan
Dear Ryan, listening to the broadcast I transcribed the following conversation. I’m not sorry to state that I don’t believe them or the horse they rode in on, and that makes it awfully hard to form a right attitude to hear anything else they might have to offer.

May 9, 2014 CD
6:13 Host Rick states news items comparing Thrones, and Obama.
7:11 Steve Quayle: The Prophetic imagery of the book of Revelation (sub lineal messages) is being laid out before all our eyes.
9:38 Augusta Perez: I had a strange encounter with this gigantic serpent . . .

Me - UH?

11:48 Augusta Perez: I don’t even know if I should say it, but at that moment I became like a snake. I became like a snake, and I swallowed up that big snake, and uh and then at that . . .

Me - Ooookay?
Then he went on to explain the meaning of the name “Cancún” being the head of a snake. Whew! Sorry brother.

I have another question.
Has Pastor Levy started organizing the Christians for this exodus so that no one will be left behind?
I am asking because I am looking at the scriptures and what happened at different exodus' that he spoke of.

Ryan are you going to flee America before 2015 and head south of the equator?

By the way this is interview is on youtube.
Hi Deborah, that was about the only thing in the two parts that Pastor Levy said that made me go hmmm. It didn't quite sit right with me, as if we look further down in Isaiah 19, it speaks to Egypt coming to know the Lord on that day after receiving a blow from God, but also bringing healing. If Isaiah 19 can be prophetic for the US playing out the way ancient Egypt played out with chaos and turmoil, and future Egypt coming to revival and repentance, why can't that happen in the States and neighbouring countries? With the impending (not probable) economic collapse I believe will begin in September of 2015, through the chaos and turmoil I believe many will look for answers and questions, and will only find peace and healing through Jesus. So, my job will just to be to evangelize and lead people to Christ, and if the Father wants us to head south, south we will go. But till then, I wanna work the harvest and stay in the game.

Ryan
Dear Ryan, listening to the broadcast I transcribed the following conversation. I’m not sorry to state that I don’t believe them or the horse they rode in on, and that makes it awfully hard to form a right attitude to hear anything else they might have to offer.

May 9, 2014 CD
6:13 Host Rick states news items comparing Thrones, and Obama.
7:11 Steve Quayle: The Prophetic imagery of the book of Revelation (sub lineal messages) is being laid out before all our eyes.
9:38 Augusta Perez: I had a strange encounter with this gigantic serpent . . .
Me - UH?
11:48 Augusta Perez: I don’t even know if I should say it, but at that moment I became like a snake. I became like a snake, and I swallowed up that big snake, and uh and then at that . . .

Me - Ooookay?
Then he went on to explain the meaning of the name “Cancún” being the head of a snake. Whew! Sorry brother.
LOL. It was May 5 and 6 of 2014 of the audio broadcast I was talking about. I have never heard of trunews before until a couple of days ago, so I have no opinion whatsoever of the program or it's host, sorry. Pastor Levy begins talking at about 7 - 10 minutes in on both days, and the host was almost absolutely silent throughout just listening. From what I understand, that doesn't happen often.

I have another question.
Has Pastor Levy started organizing the Christians for this exodus so that no one will be left behind?
I am asking because I am looking at the scriptures and what happened at different exodus' that he spoke of.
I have no idea what Pastor Levy's ministry is or what he has spoken about in terms of an "exodus." Just pure speculation on my part, but a possibility could be with these blood moons coming about all falling on the Lord's Feast days, which the world and even Christendom see them as the Jews feasts, this could lead to a worldwide anti-semite movement to eradicate the Jews and Israel again.

IMO, I think the blood moons will gain more coverage worldwide and the world may be skeptically anticipating something, if anything to happen next year in September on the Feast of Trumpets when the last blood moon of the tetrad is to appear. If on that day there is the beginning of a global economic collapse, who do you think will be the scapegoats? Take money away from people and make them poor when they were rich, have one charismatic leader, and the level of persecution will make the holocaust seem like a cakewalk. It happened in Germany, and it can and will happen again but on a global scale. I believe through this persecution, the exodus will bring the Jews, and eventually the believers to Israel as a safe haven and will be the final regathering of all the lost sheep. IMO

Isaiah 19 is about ancient Egypt circa Isaiah's time and a few centuries after. It has already been fulfilled.:twocents
16 In that day the Egyptians will become like women, and they will tremble and be in dread because of the waving of the hand of the Lord of hosts, which He is going to wave over them. 17 The land of Judah will become a terror to Egypt; everyone to whom it is mentioned will be in dread of it, because of the purpose of the Lord of hosts which He is purposing against them.
18 In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will be speaking the language of Canaan and swearing allegiance to the Lord of hosts; one will be called the City of Destruction.
19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord near its border.
20 It will become a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.
21 Thus the Lord will make Himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day. They will even worship with sacrifice and offering, and will make a vow to the Lord and perform it.
22 The Lord will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the Lord, and He will respond to them and will heal them.23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.
24 In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth,
25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”

Please show from scripture where the above passages have been fulfilled yet.

Hi Deborah, that was about the only thing in the two parts that Pastor Levy said that made me go hmmm. It didn't quite sit right with me, as if we look further down in Isaiah 19, it speaks to Egypt coming to know the Lord on that day after receiving a blow from God, but also bringing healing. If Isaiah 19 can be prophetic for the US playing out the way ancient Egypt played out with chaos and turmoil, and future Egypt coming to revival and repentance, why can't that happen in the States and neighbouring countries? With the impending (not probable) economic collapse I believe will begin in September of 2015, through the chaos and turmoil I believe many will look for answers and questions, and will only find peace and healing through Jesus. So, my job will just to be to evangelize and lead people to Christ, and if the Father wants us to head south, south we will go. But till then, I wanna work the harvest and stay in the game.

Yes, I don't believe in the idea of desertion but then I don't believe in the rapture either for the same reason. In 70 AD the Lord told the Christians to leave Jerusalem and they did. But the USA is Not Israel. To me there is a big difference. And no matter how many times people like Jonathan Cahn and Pastor Haggi try to compare it, I just don't buy it.

I have no idea what Pastor Levy's ministry is or what he has spoken about in terms of an "exodus." Just pure speculation on my part, but a possibility could be with these blood moons coming about all falling on the Lord's Feast days, which the world and even Christendom see them as the Jews feasts, this could lead to a worldwide anti-semite movement to eradicate the Jews and Israel again.

IMO, I think the blood moons will gain more coverage worldwide and the world may be skeptically anticipating something, if anything to happen next year in September on the Feast of Trumpets when the last blood moon of the tetrad is to appear. If on that day there is the beginning of a global economic collapse, who do you think will be the scapegoats? Take money away from people and make them poor when they were rich, have one charismatic leader, and the level of persecution will make the holocaust seem like a cakewalk. It happened in Germany, and it can and will happen again but on a global scale. I believe through this persecution, the exodus will bring the Jews, and eventually the believers to Israel as a safe haven and will be the final regathering of all the lost sheep. IMO

It's interesting to think about. Israel's laws would have to change a lot before they would allow Christians to find safe haven in Israel. Right now even Messianic Jews are persecuted (not killed or anything like that) in Israel by the Orthodox Jews.
Reading the Jewish blogs online and watching the debates you told me about has shown me the rise in anger, even hatred, towards the Messianic Jews. But the Lord keeps moving ahead with His plan. :) All will be well.

16 In that day the Egyptians will become like women, and they will tremble and be in dread because of the waving of the hand of the Lord of hosts, which He is going to wave over them. 17 The land of Judah will become a terror to Egypt; everyone to whom it is mentioned will be in dread of it, because of the purpose of the Lord of hosts which He is purposing against them.
18 In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will be speaking the language of Canaan and swearing allegiance to the Lord of hosts; one will be called the City of Destruction.
19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord near its border.
20 It will become a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.
21 Thus the Lord will make Himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day. They will even worship with sacrifice and offering, and will make a vow to the Lord and perform it.
22 The Lord will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the Lord, and He will respond to them and will heal them.23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.
24 In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth,
25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”

Please show from scripture where the above passages have been fulfilled yet.

Why does it have to be in scripture? Any fulfillment of Isaiah 19 you might see in the coming years where Egypt actually means America won't be in the scriptures. Look up Egyptian history in the time of Nebuchadnezzar, the Jewish temple at Elephantine, and the 27th dynasty of Achaemenid Egypt in the Persian Empire.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back