Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Islamic Continent of Europe is soon ! WAKE UP CHRISTIANS !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
been meaning to post this video. Finally found it. Yes Pat Condell is a very outspoken atheist but every one of us should be able to appreciate what he has to say about this. He has a lot of videos discussing the Islamic attempted takeover but he does cuss sometimes so you've been warned.

[youtube:24d37wfu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FpTvp0tgs[/youtube:24d37wfu]

I wouldn't be worried. Islamic conquest of Europe was tried in the 1500's and what happened? General Winter won the war. Suleiman the Magnificient was stuck in mud with his oversized cannons and overstretched supply lines. He almost got hold of Vienna but not quite. And little by little his empire shrank to its present size of a small stretch of land in northwestern Turkey.

On the other hand, in those European areas that Suleiman did manage to conquer, his rule was moderate. He let people have their original religion and ways of life. The most Islamic country in Europe is Bosnia, part of the former Ottoman Empire. Until the collapse of Yugoslavia, Christians and Muslims lived there in peace. Peace, as we all know, ended, but for political reasons, not religious.

As a European, I have no romantic ideas about Muslims converting to Christianity by millions. If they want to have their religion and their ways of life, so be it. Little by little those features of Islam which we don't find so attractive, will die out. People tend to learn from their neighbors.

I can't resist adding this: When Europe was slumbering in the truly dark centuries of middle ages, who were it that kept the western civilization from vanishing altogether? Arabic scholars, Muslims.

Islam in Encroaching ...

I thank God for Christian websites like this one, where we are allowed to post links to videos like this. If I would have posted the link to this video on the encroaching population growth of Muslims on a certain Christian forum, I would be banned for certain!

Yes, this is very alarming, and it doesn't surprise me one bit. I've noticed how quickly Muslims are increasing in our area. Several mosques not too far from where we live, and our area is mostly Mexicans. In fact, I call our area (not just our immediate neighborhood, but an area of approximately one square mile, or more, is mostly Mexican, but yet we have several mosques within just a few miles.

Because of abortion, the United States has such a low population growth. Imagine what the population of the United States would be if those 40,000,000 plus babies would have been born ... !!!

Thanks for posting that video! I wish that I could post that video on a certain other Christian forum, but I would be banned for certain! I don't usually listen to or watch atheists, but I would agree with much of what he said.

I didn't hear any profanity in the video. I'll check out some of his other videos too, and forward on to others to check out ....

animal said:
been meaning to post this video. Finally found it. Yes Pat Condell is a very outspoken atheist but every one of us should be able to appreciate what he has to say about this. He has a lot of videos discussing the Islamic attempted takeover but he does cuss sometimes so you've been warned.

[youtube:1reohnu6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FpTvp0tgs[/youtube:1reohnu6]

Sakari said:
I can't resist adding this: When Europe was slumbering in the truly dark centuries of middle ages, who were it that kept the western civilization from vanishing altogether? Arabic scholars, Muslims.

Well i dont believe this... first of all Arabic scholars were not muslims, they were following Pagan religion at that time, ANd islam was founded much later...

Secondly: Arab scholars stole much of their (if not all) from Indians, Who were the actual inventors of Arithmetic , Algebra ,Trignometry etc... when arab barbarians invaded india and destroyed most of their arts and culture...

When you watch this video, all you worry about is the growth of Islam in the west. But if I were you, I would worry about myself. I mean the growth of Islam might be a sign that it is the true religion from God, and God wants the truth to win.

Some of you say the teaching of Islam is a satanic teaching, and I keep wondering how can it be a satanic teaching when it actually came to forbid all the wrong and evil deeds of people at that time.

1- Arabs used to bury their baby daughters alive as it was a sing of shame to have daughters, and Islam came to forbid that. Does Satan want people to stop killing their daughters? No way.

16:58-59. When news is brought to one of them, of (the birth of) a female (child), his face darkens, and he is filled with inward grief! With shame does he hide himself from his people, because of the bad news he has had! Shall he retain it on (sufferance and) contempt, or bury it in the dust? Ah! what an evil (choice) they decide on?

81:8-9. When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned - For what crime she was killed;

2- Islam came to forbid alcohol, forbid adultery, ask women to wear modestly ..etc. Does Satan like that? No, Satan would like to see people doing the worst things, and that only makes him happy.

3- Prophet Jesus said:
Matthew (15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And all the Prophets before Jesus were sent to specific nations, except Prophet Muhammad who was sent to the whole world.

21:107. We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.

4- The Quran is not a book that can be produced by a man. Read the Quran without the intention of accepting or rejecting it, and then ask yourself, is this a word of a man who lived 1400 years ago?
---------

I am sorry if it appeared to you that I am trying to destroy your faith in the other thread, my real intention is to try to help you find the truth. I am doing this because I want the best for you.

My only purpose for registering in a Christian forum is to help you find the truth. If this is not allowed here, then I have no reason to stay.

Anyway, I really enjoyed discussing things with you.

Best wishes,
Maryam

Glen said:
Sakari said:

Well i dont believe this... first of all Arabic scholars were not muslims, they were following Pagan religion at that time, ANd islam was founded much later...

Secondly: Arab scholars stole much of their (if not all) from Indians, Who were the actual inventors of Arithmetic , Algebra ,Trignometry etc... when arab barbarians invaded india and destroyed most of their arts and culture...
You have done your research well. Today they boast of things they have never done, nor had the ability to do. Islam countries sport the lowest IQ scores on this planet. They have abrogated the koran with "scientific material" that has long since become obsolete and determined that mahomet had this information from allah, etc. It is truly pathetic. I'm not saying they couldn't learn, I am saying that their religion keeps them from knowledge and the freedoms that come with it.

Read their propaganda and weep from compassion.

Maryam said:
When you watch this video, all you worry about is the growth of Islam in the west. But if I were you, I would worry about myself. I mean the growth of Islam might be a sign that it is the true religion from God, and God wants the truth to win.
Yes, islam is a sign. A sign of Christ's soon coming. When God destroyed the earth in the flood, the cup of wickedness was filled. The cup of wickedness is filling again. When Jesus comes again, what will HE say to muslims? Depart from me I never knew you!

JackBauer said:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyway you can relocate my post.

Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities, begin reproducing again, and share the gospel with Muslims.

MUST see the HORRIBLE video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Wake up Christians ! :mad :help
That video doesn't give a single source for any of its statistics. How reliable are they?

Follow this link for a BBC article that sets the record straight.

Most of Europeans aren't Christians anyways [quite a lot are formal church members but that doesn't mean they're believers; e.g. some families have their babies baptized but don't raise them in faith]. Secular Europe is not good... but for people who aren't muslims, islamic Europe would be worse, I suppose, if they gradually managed to gain political powers, which in the long time term is not impossible [but I don't believe it would be as soon as the video suggests]. Some countries already lost control over the immigrants and their communities... and in the name of multiculturalism they still seem to believe that it's okay to keep letting them coming in huge numbers [here we don't have many muslim immigrants yet; there are Vietnamese instead but they generally don't cause any trouble].

JackBauer said:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyway you can relocate my post.

Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities, begin reproducing again, and share the gospel with Muslims.

MUST see the HORRIBLE video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Wake up Christians ! :mad :help
One more thing ... I have since signed up as Cowboy for the time this country will "play" cowboys and muslims.

Peace and blessings be upon you Mujahid Abdullah. Would you mind telling me what you converted from and the primary reason why you came to be a Muslim?

Mujahid Abdullah said:
jasoncran said:
[quote="Lewis W":2xtb24pp]I can't take a Islamic takeover, in the USA. Europe and America are letting these people take over.
most people dont convert to islam they are rather born into it, more people convert to christianity(christ hopefully) than islam, and many muslims also convert to christianity.

our birth ratios are were we fail at, muslims have 6.5 to 8 children per couple(parents) vs 1.6 to 2.2

Where do you get your stats?? I am a convert to Islam. and nearly 1/3 of the population of Muslims in the city i live in are converts.

I always find these threads interesting because inevitably there is some poster who will say in order to stop tide of Muslims and Islamic influence in America, we must stamp down on Muslims being aloud to practice their religion (i.e. teaching Islamic culture in school, banning the Hijab and Niqab).[/quote:2xtb24pp]
It's the message of the muslim. Unfortunately, it is attached to the muslim.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
jasoncran said:
[quote="Lewis W":z0kapmok]I can't take a Islamic takeover, in the USA. Europe and America are letting these people take over.
most people dont convert to islam they are rather born into it, more people convert to christianity(christ hopefully) than islam, and many muslims also convert to christianity.

our birth ratios are were we fail at, muslims have 6.5 to 8 children per couple(parents) vs 1.6 to 2.2

Where do you get your stats?? I am a convert to Islam. and nearly 1/3 of the population of Muslims in the city i live in are converts.

I always find these threads interesting because inevitably there is some poster who will say in order to stop tide of Muslims and Islamic influence in America, we must stamp down on Muslims being aloud to practice their religion (i.e. teaching Islamic culture in school, banning the Hijab and Niqab).[/quote:z0kapmok]muslims have more children then we do, you are american and dont see that here , yet. but if you have been overseas that is happening, expect in iran.

you are muslim and think that america will always be open to all faiths, that day is ending, christianity is being very slowly outlawed. i have no problems with muslims but when the govt says and embraces muslims over all christians that violates the constitution.

it is happening here, that is my approach to this.

major hasan united states army was known to be a terrorist for a while before he acted, the walls street bobmber was treatesd with white gloves.

if a christian did that ...

look around. if it was equality for all faiths and and tolernance for all no problems. and no i dont have a problem with muslims but the govt is attacking christiantiy slowly. we just lost our day of prayer, no one forced to pray and you a muslim wanted to pray at the govt buildings you could too.
where is Gabriel ali former muslim and now convert to christ when you need him

Uh, hey, isn't this supposed to be happening? You know, the whole world goes to hell and then Jesus comes back and you know the rest. I mean, isn't this a sign that things are happening just as is said to in the bible?

Mujahid Abdullah said:
KumiOri said:
Peace and blessings be upon you Mujahid Abdullah. Would you mind telling me what you converted from and the primary reason why you came to be a Muslim?

I converted form Christianity,I was a devout christian, but I had some issues with the Trinity and other issues I dont wish to go into (so as not to cause a debate).

I studied Judaism for a while, but rejected it after reading the talmud and seeing the depiction of gentiles as sub human.

Finally I studied Islam, and it called to me, made sence to me.

Hello again Mujahid Abdullah.

I understand your concerns about 'debate' sometimes they flare-up around here. I pray this is never the case with you and I. The tri-unity of God may be a difficult one to answer for some, indeed it is for me at times. Normally people just cast (err I mean 'quote') scripture at one another. That usually is what causes us to end up with heated and often angry people. Let me try another approach then.

If I am not mistaken, the biggest and greatest sin in all Islam. Is a SHIRK! That is the sin of joining other gods with Allah. Forgive me if I am wrong but this is, I think, exactly what Muslims and now you think Christians are doing by elevating Yahushua (a.k.a. The Word (John1:1)) to equality with God and claiming that Yahushua is one of three entities of the Trinity. How then can I explain in such a way to a Muslim that they may see that the Trinity simply represents the ONENESS of God.

Abdullah, I assume you believe in the ONENESS of a living God and that He has 99 names? If so, is not Allah also known as 'Lover', 'Seer', 'Hearer' and ' Speaker'? Visualize if you will, I hold up a fist to represent God in one hand, then motion with my other hand streaming out from the first fist as if it is speaking. One hand represents God (Allah) and the other is Allah's word (since Allah is the "Speaker"), you have Allah in one hand and his word in another. Is not Allah's word alive? If it isn't then you believe in a dead God.

Also does not the Noble Qur'an state that Allah breathes his spirit into each person he creates (Surah 32:9)?

If you are from the Middleast then you may know of a saying: "Your words are the daughter of your thoughts and the daughter of your lips." Think about that relationship for a minute. Your words are what define you. They make up your being, your thoughts, your emotions. Your words are who you are!!! As a Christian I too serve ONE GOD!!! I serve a living God, whose Word defines the thoughts, feelings, and emotions of God the Father. And, God breathes His Spirit into us. His Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us...

Now you may have an issue with that last statement Abdullah, But if God could come in the form of a burning bush (as it states in the Qur'an) then why can't God come in the form of a man also? Who are we to put God in a box and tell Him what He can and can not do?

Let me ask. Does Allah change? Do the qualities and characteristics of Allah mentioned in the 99 names of Allah change? Does Allah need man to give him his attributes? I know your answer, it can only be No.

My next question is Allah self-sufficient? As Muslim the answer must be yes. BUT! If Allah doesn't change, and his character doesn't change, then before the creation of the world, before the creation of angels, before anything existed, who did Allah hear? Who did Allah see? Who did Allah speak to? And, who did Allah love?

As for Gentile's being considered as sub-human by the Jew. I know enough of the Hadith to understand too what a swine is in the eyes of Muhammed. I also know many so called Christians that can be just as devisive and evil. Ones who have taken that word in title only, they wear it like a badge and do little to follow Christ as the Greek word implies.

History has proven time and time again the evil of this world and of the men who inhabit it. It so declares our need for a Savior. What does God require of us but to do justly, to love mercy and humble ourselves to walk with God. If only we could all FOLLOWED that!

I truly hope I explained well enough so that you could understand what am saying. We should speak more of this.

May the God of Heaven bless you.

Peace be unto you Abdullah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back