Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Israel's Future Rescattering & Second Exodus...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Samuel. Welcome back to the forums. :)

Vic, I haven't been around in a long time. But the future regathering of Israel, is not the present one. But that of his elect, who even at the present are still scattered in among the nations. Well I would not say some of that number are not present in Israel also, but mostly still scattered.
I can find no evidence for a future scattering of Israel, other than already fulfilled in AD 70. I know there verses which may lead you to think so, but with careful study do not support any future scattering.
That's what I've been trying to say. I don't see it either. 8-) Please indicate where I have said the opposite, so I may correct it. :)

I didn't imply you had said anything! to the contrary. I was simply adding my support to the re-gathering subject. :)

No prob. I just assumed it was to me because you addressed me at the beginning and said at the end, "... verses which may lead you to think so...".

The "you" was a general term. Now here is the rest of the story.

Contrary to a statement made earlier, Israel was scattered among the nations by Assyria. Proof for a reconstituted Israel has been search for by Bible Archeologist, and none has ever been found. Rather they seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth. Scattered among the then known gentile nations of the world, thus the name “Ten Lost Tribesâ€Â.

That was in 722 BC, finished in 70 AD by Titus. Even then it was a small number of the two southern tribes carried off by Babylon, and Nubuchadnezzar. Many never returned from that captivity. So in effect the dispersion started by Assyria, was only finished by Nubuchadnezzar, and Titus. The long delay time in between, was only for the purpose of the fulfillment of the prophesy of the coming Messiah. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back