Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Isreal Conflict

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YogiD2

How do you see the conflict involving Isreal with Hamas?
Do you think its part of the end times? How does it fit with Revalations? Or Daniel? Or the Bible?
What outcome do you see??
Will "Ben" get in trouble or win the conflict? Or Hamas? Gaza strip is being bombed. Isreal has the Iorn Dome. Tanks are gathering for a fight. People are really upset....
I think imo we are seeing the begining of a war.

Do you think its part of the end times? How does it fit with Revalations? Or Daniel? Or the Bible?
Will "Ben" get in trouble or win the conflict? Or Hamas? Gaza strip is being bombed. Isreal has the Iorn Dome. Tanks are gathering for a fight. People are really upset....

This is all but a lie perpetuated by the Beast to keep your eyes focused on the kingdoms of this world and the things of the flesh so you remain blinded to the Spirit of Christ and the Kingdom of God. His false prophets prophesy unto you of an Antichrist. They take prophesies fulfilled by Christ and turn them into prophesies of a future antichrist, and they prophesy of how they see the events of the nations unfolding according to their prophesy, and the beast conspires with its false prophets so that their lies are all the more believable. The Lord did not say to seek after the kingdoms of this world, he said seek ye first the kingdom of God; He instructed you to make peace with the rulers of this world.

One day something will cause you to question your beliefs TRUMAN, and you will begin asking questions, but not be satisfied with the answers. And you will come to discover that the directors caused you to believe what ever they wanted you to believe by constructing the world around you just to reinforce those beliefs upon you so they could keep you under their control and blinded to the truth. And like the Truman Show, the false prophets and the beast run a multi-Billion dollar industry. And because worldly events are bent to reinforce their prophecy, people buy up their books hoping to understand the bible, but they are consuming the false words of men. Turn your eyes from the things you see in this world and look upon Christ anew. Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and the Spirit of Christ shall instruct you and lead you in His Truth.

This is most definitely a war, but it's not one that is part of any prophesy. All major fulfillments of prophesy have been on one of the 7 annual festivals.

• Christ's birth - Feast of Tabernacles (not Christmas)
  • Christ's crucifixion - Passover
  • Christ's resurrection - Feast of First Fruits
  • Outpouring of the Holy Spirit - Feast of Weeks
  • Rebirth of Israel - Feast of Weeks
Any war that is part of any major biblical prophesy will come on one of the annual festivals. I believe that the next big prophetic conflict will start on one of the fall feasts, probably the Feast of Trumpets.

The TOG​

Concise answer, yes, this is part of the end times. But it's not here yet. I see several things needing fulfilment yet, and the war events over there is the atmosphere needed to bring them to fruition although in and of itself is not the end. Aka "wars and rumors of wars" before the end comes.

When analyzing the end times, one has to look at all role playing of the nations mentioned in Revelation, and look at those being formed now. Also, a temple, or at the very least, a working altar has to be in position. Also the morality must decline and natural disasters pick up even more.etc etc Like any chess game, one has to look at this strategically, and ask themselves if all the people, places and things are in place for the end to occur? I see it forming but not there yet. As to how soon? I say possibly decades yet, but probably not centuries.

This is most definitely a war, but it's not one that is part of any prophesy. All major fulfillments of prophesy have been on one of the 7 annual festivals.

• Christ's birth - Feast of Tabernacles (not Christmas)
  • Christ's crucifixion - Passover
  • Christ's resurrection - Feast of First Fruits
  • Outpouring of the Holy Spirit - Feast of Weeks
  • Rebirth of Israel - Feast of Weeks
Any war that is part of any major biblical prophesy will come on one of the annual festivals. I believe that the next big prophetic conflict will start on one of the fall feasts, probably the Feast of Trumpets.

The TOG​

TOG, one thing I notice in your list of happenings on the feasts. The first four or all about the Messiah and what He did. Last one is very different, wouldn't you say?
The rebirth of a state made by human hands? Maybe God did have a hand in that, I don't know but it is very different than the others in your list.

TOG, one thing I notice in your list of happenings on the feasts. The first four or all about the Messiah and what He did. Last one is very different, wouldn't you say?
The rebirth of a state made by human hands? Maybe God did have a hand in that, I don't know but it is very different than the others in your list.

It does sound quite different, but maybe you'll see the connection if I just reword it a bit...

• The birth of Israel's Messiah - Feast of Tabernacles
  • Crucifixion of Israel's Messiah - Passover
  • Resurrection of Israel's Messiah - Feast of First Fruits
  • Outpouring of the Spirit of Israel's God upon the children of Israel - Feast of Weeks
  • Regathering of the children of Israel into the land of Israel - Feast of Weeks
It's all about Israel. In fact, the whole Bible is all about Israel. God's plan is still about Israel. We Gentiles get to be part of that plan because we are grafted onto Israel.

The TOG​

It does sound quite different, but maybe you'll see the connection if I just reword it a bit...

• Outpouring of the Spirit of Israel's God upon the children of Israel - Feast of Weeks
  • Regathering of the children of Israel into the land of Israel - Feast of Weeks
It's all about Israel. In fact, the whole Bible is all about Israel. God's plan is still about Israel. We Gentiles get to be part of that plan because we are grafted onto Israel.

The TOG​

Ok I see where you are coming from now.

What I see is that the whole Bible is about the Messiah and His body of believers, no matter when or where they came from.

Those eclipses mean NOTHING.

Be careful grasshopper, would you like to try to snatch a pebble from my hand? Did you check those eclipses out for yourself? I did and found out that they do mean SOMETHING BIG. I had been looking into them for about seven months and then in the third week of July 2013 I stumbled into something that I would describe as uncommon knowledge. If it means nothing we are fine to speak as we wish but if they are Divine Signs from The Lord we wouldn't want be found saying that they mean nothing.

Be careful grasshopper, would you like to try to snatch a pebble from my hand? Did you check those eclipses out for yourself? I did and found out that they do mean SOMETHING BIG. I had been looking into them for about seven months and then in the third week of July 2013 I stumbled into something that I would describe as uncommon knowledge. If it means nothing we are fine to speak as we wish but if they are Divine Signs from The Lord we wouldn't want be found saying that they mean nothing.

Care to share with us what it means?

The TOG​

Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war.

They were bombing Gaza in 2008, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think that the tribulation will be happening only in Israel for it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.The only things remaining to occur before The Time of The End can begin are things we can't watch on the news. The servants of our God will be sealed on their foreheads and then the angel will take the censer, fill it with fire from the altar, and throw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake. This will be the taking away of The Daily in Heavens Temple and this will mark day one of Great Tribulation.
Like any chess game, one has to look at this strategically, and ask themselves if all the people, places and things are in place for the end to occur? I see it forming but not there yet. As to how soon? I say possibly decades yet, but probably not centuries.

I say possibly months away but probably not decades.

<---1260--->
<----1290---->
<-----1335----->
<------1372------>

1372 has to do with the feast day eclipses.

They mean NOTHING - until the AC arrives on the scene.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mar 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Luk 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
Luk 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

If the fig tree is Israel, who are all the other trees that are budding?

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mar 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Luk 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
Luk 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

If the fig tree is Israel, who are all the other trees that are budding?

Hi Deborah13

I don't know what Luke is talking about. Is he talking about Israel the olive tree and all the gentile wild olive trees? Is he talking about reaching the end of the Gentile branches being grafted in to the good olive tree? Does this mean watching for how far into the fullness of the gentiles we are? How would we know when the fullness of the Gentile trees has come in and how can we watch for it. Someone must know the answer.

Have a peaceful rest of The Sabbath

Hi Deborah13

I don't know what Luke is talking about. Is he talking about Israel the olive tree and all the gentile wild olive trees? Is he talking about reaching the end of the Gentile branches being grafted in to the good olive tree? Does this mean watching for how far into the fullness of the gentiles we are? How would we know when the fullness of the Gentile trees has come in and how can we watch for it. Someone must know the answer.

Have a peaceful rest of The Sabbath

I think it relates to this ...
KJV
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
YLT
Mat 24:14 and this good news of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world, for a testimony to all the nations; and then shall the end arrive.
KJV
Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Col 1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
Col 1:6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:

OR
it could mean what it literally says, that they would know the time was near, just like one knows that summer is near because all the trees are budding.

The TOG​
adam nor the saints prior to Abraham were Hebrews. yet the promise greater then isreal was given to them. to wit, redemption and by proxy isreal. as Abraham is of adam.

Back