Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It could be said Europe is sinking

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
With the driest time for 100 years , in some parts of europe, effecting crops ,food shortages, price increase, on top of this an ecoli out break in Germany , with major consequences for Spain, and not only for Spain, the financial strain on the Euro Zone, the cracks are continuing to show. Will rivers turn to blood, plages of frogs? reminds me of Moses and the might of Egypt being brought down from on high.

johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:
besides that it is a dry season so far.
doenst mean europe is going down.
surley these are not the easiest time's for europe with country's going broke in money. but europe will surely no turn into a desert.
or treated as egypt(i find that nonsense if you want to be real).

so mine answer to the topictitle is: no
and if europe (almost one half of the western world) then surely it will be felt by the rest of the western world.

but europe sinking to a state where you need tickets for food and such, i doubt will ever happen again in europe. however if europe gets wet feet, communistic solution can be made. but to me as the way things is now i see such far from happening.:nod

Still it could be said several factors in play , with the present combination of events, the E.U could change as we know it, already has for some Ireland, Portugal, Greece,

it is said its the straw that brakes the camels back, johnny

Back