Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It is coming!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Friends Ino some of u wish to ignore me but never the less I have to warn u

The world as we know it is about to change.

Once the ships of chittim comes against isis alil shortly after that the mark of the beast will be in power

U guys prepare to die for your god for this stuff is happening quicker than I even thought

They already sending ships against them but when chittim comes against them

It's over

God is comming back , the king The Lord jesus is return

Don't sleep

Here is the article of the ships coming against them I spoke of earlier

http://shoebat.com/2015/03/01/break...d-on-the-mediterranean-coastal-city-of-derna/

If that movie is worth your soul than by all means
Watching a movie is going to cost someone their soul? I was under the impression that believing on the Lord Jesus was the criterion of eternal life which we'll be judged by even during the period you think the church is going to suffer through. Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. :shrug

Watching a movie is going to cost someone their soul? I was under the impression that believing on the Lord Jesus was the criterion of eternal life which we'll be judged by even during the period you think the church is going to suffer through. Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. :shrug

Everyone who believes on jesus does what he commands

God says to watch. If he wants to watch a movie but he also watches for Christ then he is good

But I perceived he was scorning so I said what I said.

Eugene u don't want to be that one who will say on that day

Lord lord have we not done great works in thine name and in thine name casted out many devils

N god says to u I never knew u depart from me you workers of inequity

If kiwidan thinks a movie is more important that watching for Christ do what u will.

Just know u was called n u was warned but u did what u wanted to do instead of gods will

That's why I said what I said

If that movie is worth your soul than by all means
By what scripture or Godly authority do you have the right to determine that watching a movie means someone has lost their sole?

Everyone who believes on jesus (sic) does what he commands

God says to watch. If he wants to watch a movie but he also watches for Christ then he is good

But I perceived he was scorning so I said what I said.
Yet I perceived that he was saying he was confident enough in his faith that he didn't need to be constantly afraid of current events. See why we aren't supposed to judge each others' hearts when we don't have that ability? It may have been better had you asked him what he meant, rather than immediately and publicly passing unrighteous judgement on him,

I have friends on Facebook in many nations who is watching n preparing

If u guys want to harden your heart be my guess(sic)

Once again, by what authority do you judge that others are hardening their hearts?

How are you preparing? Have you any concept of saints kept from the temptation to come upon all the world?

Why are u all coming at me like im the enemy.

Its not me u should be fighting im just telling u all what was written n what you should prepare for.

To answer your question im preparing by watching listening to the scriptures n prepare to suffer n die for christ

Im also teaching many people strenghtenin the brethren in nigeria n libya who are being persecuted for their god.

U guys act like im the enemy im not gonna do u no harm its not me u should be worried about

I wil tell u who to fear n worry about. Fear god n worry about his word.

Be ready to die by the hands of the islamic state because they are the army of the little horn

That should be your focus

By what scripture or Godly authority do you have the right to determine that watching a movie means someone has lost their sole?

Yet I perceived that he was saying he was confident enough in his faith that he didn't need to be constantly afraid of current events. See why we aren't supposed to judge each others' hearts when we don't have that ability? It may have been better had you asked him what he meant, rather than immediately and publicly passing unrighteous judgement on him,

Once again, by what authority do you judge that others are hardening their hearts?

Look i answered the question already go back n read what i said in the post u qouted.

I dont have time to argue over silly disputations if u find a fault in me n what im preAching or u offended by what im saying

Then show me the scriptures where i erred.

But im not going back n forth with u or anyone else. There are people that need to hear what im. Preaching n since august i been ministering to u all on this site n all the day long u guys come against me n find some fault in me

N all im doing is the commandments of god so hopefully what im saying can stick through some of you guys thick skull so u dont die forever n live again n reign with christ

But some of u are how the children of israel in the days of moses were .

Like god instructing them they hardening their hearts n now god is still instructing through his servants n yet u still come up against me like im your enemy

Be ready to die by the hands of the islamic state because they are the army of the little horn

That should be your focus
maybe maybe not. i really don,t follow you in scripture . main thing is to have your lamps trimmed and burning and extra oil. i just dont see the Islamic terrorists running around kidnapping and beheading in the states. . yes it is possible nobody knows what the future holds other than our salvation. i could head out to work and be killed in a car wreck....i hope not i kind of hope to live at least another 25-30 years if the world last.

you show us in scripture where your right... the burden of prof is in your court. :amen

As for my authority. I'm not tryna n
Boast but if the spirit of god be in me n my name written in heaven this is what I inherit

Isaiah 54
15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 60.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

2 Corinthians 10:8
For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed:

And it's written all are yours n ye are Christ m Christ is gods

So the servants of The Lord have authority over many things we shall even judge angels

IF watching a movie is not watching for the Lord ... Are you watching when you are typing here?

Very well.
I dont have time to argue over silly disputations if u find a fault in me n what im preAching or u offended by what im saying
You accused a Christian of losing his sole because he was going to watch a movie.
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. (Luke 6:37a NIV)
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2 NIV
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. (Romans 2:1 NIV)
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly. (John 7:24 NIV)

I dont have time to argue over silly disputations if u find a fault in me n what im preAching or u offended by what im saying... all im doing is the commandments of god so hopefully what im saying can stick through some of you guys thick skull so u dont die forever n live again n reign with christ

But some of u are how the children of israel in the days of moses were .

Like god instructing them they hardening their hearts n now god is still instructing through his servants n yet u still come up against me like im your enemy

Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense (Proverbs 11:12a ESV)
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished. (Proverbs 16:5 ESV)
For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. (Galatians 6:3 ESV)

There ya go.

maybe maybe not. i really don,t follow you in scripture . main thing is to have your lamps trimmed and burning and extra oil. i just dont see the Islamic terrorists running around kidnapping and beheading in the states. . yes it is possible nobody knows what the future holds other than our salvation. i could head out to work and be killed in a car wreck....i hope not i kind of hope to live at least another 25-30 years if the world last.

you show us in scripture where your right... the burden of prof is in your court. :amen

Umm alright. I perceive u talking about the scriptures I been saying concerning the islamic state right? So I'm gonna do some verses in Joel n Daniel not gonna make it to long

Joel 1:
6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.

7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.

If America or any other nation can number the exactly amount of fighters n people the islamic state has then they are not the army of the little horn n not the nation Joel is talking about but it's not possible they can only do estimates because it's written a nation without number.

Daniel 8:
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderful things, and shall work, and succeed, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The part that says he shall destroy wonderful things here's a link of his army destroying wonderful things

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/26/middleeast/isis-antiquities-vandalism/

The part that says his power shall be mighty but not by his own power. Here's a link showing islamic state is getting help from various countries

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931204001534

I can show way more just not tryna take to long so u all will read it. I don't wanna make it to long so it weary your eyes

Very well.
You accused a Christian of losing his sole because he was going to watch a movie.
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. (Luke 6:37a NIV)
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2 NIV
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. (Romans 2:1 NIV)
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly. (John 7:24 NIV)

Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense (Proverbs 11:12a ESV)
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished. (Proverbs 16:5 ESV)
For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. (Galatians 6:3 ESV)

There ya go.

I was not saying he will lose his soul if he watches a movie. I said god said to watch if he wants to watch a movie but he watches for Christ he is good. That should of cleared up all this confusion

But I said I I perceived he was scorning so I said if a movie is more important than your self then by all means watch.

That doesn't mean if he watches a movie he will lose his soul no

What that means is if he does not watch for Christ he will lose his soul.

I watch movies but I also meditate on the scriptures night and day.

Why do u all tryna find a fault in what I say if u all would read what I said u would see my words explain them self

IF watching a movie is not watching for the Lord ... Are you watching when you are typing here?

Watching for The Lord is seeing if what god is saying is happening in your day

If u don't know what is said how can u watch so that's why u meditate on gods word so u know what to watch for.

It's really not that complicated

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back