Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It isn't Islamophobia when they really are trying to kill you!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What is so difficult in these two parts of my posts?

You just said I will bring it up no more but you do. Then you are creating an issue where none exists here defending Islam against perceived wrongful criticisms. So what is your choice in the matter? Clearly I explained that I do not wish to proceed further along the path we are on because it has become caustic and counter productive, so I offered a crossroad to go through. Left turn or right turn?
and

You want a new direction from the subject of the thread? I don't understand your request. I clarified what I meant when I said I would bring it up no more in my previous post here: http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=46078&p=717656&viewfull=1#post717656

If we were take "Islamophile" strictly by it's definition, then, no, it isn't a slur.

The suffix -phile is not automatically negative. I knew that all along.

Just like the suffix -phobe isn't automatically negative.

But I won't label anyone here an 'Islamophobe' just because of that.

Nor will I describe the title of this thread as 'silliness'.

Do unto others, etc. That Jesus sure was smart.

Yes, yes, possibly, and definition: Lover/protector of all things Islam

Well then, that certainly isn't me.

Because I don't agree with many practices that Islam condones. Polygamy is one.

And Mohammed did some things that I consider questionable to say the least.

And as far as the terrorism and extremism in Islam goes, I strongly condemn it as evil.

Some Muslims do too. I gave proof of this. So my work here is done, I think.

Kiliani... DROP IT!!! Please stop dragging this out an further than it has! If one more post takes this further into inertia it will be shut down, and disciplinary action will be taken.

No more! Zilch! Nada!

So much for the "peace" talks! Notice that our Hillary is off to see that "master of peace" Muslim Brotherhood member and President of Egypt:

http://news.yahoo.com/gaza-shakes-is...001606371.html

The bus attack took place after she visited with Israeli officials (apparently) AND after visiting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. How anyone can even imagine the Islamic faction wants peace with Israel is beyond me!

Hilary does it! Big wow! Peace in the middle East! Uh huh! What Egypt has to do with the peace bet Gaza and Israel is not so clear. Unless, of course, Egypt is responsible for the Islamic terrorists in Gaza. Some one said Israelis have the patience of saints and I'm beginning to believe it wholeheartedly. Yeah, come on, blow up a bus of civilians and we'll still make a peace truce with you! Wonder what promises Hilary made them?

http://www.nytimes.com/?emc=na

Hilary does it! Big wow! Peace in the middle East! Uh huh! What Egypt has to do with the peace bet Gaza and Israel is not so clear. Unless, of course, Egypt is responsible for the Islamic terrorists in Gaza. Some one said Israelis have the patience of saints and I'm beginning to believe it wholeheartedly. Yeah, come on, blow up a bus of civilians and we'll still make a peace truce with you! Wonder what promises Hilary made them?

http://www.nytimes.com/?emc=na

Both belief systems teach that they have the only true and complete religion on face of the earth.
Both reject Christianity as corrupted.
Both taught the plurality of wives, both on earth and in here-after.
Both teach that the Bible is corrupt and mistranslated.
Both revealed God's true scripture.
Both reject original sin and the doctrine of the trinity.
Both teach a salvation by good works.
Both use a lay clergy.
Both founded by a holy uneducated prophet.
Both founding prophets had angelic visitations that they were to restore Adamic religion.
Both prophets' words were above scripture or earlier prophets.
Both teach a theocratic form of government.
Both teach a here-after with graded rewards for works.
Both claim to be the world's fastest growing religion.
from Ed Decker http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120912052711AAUASJB

Both had multiple wives; Smith had 34
Both had wives under 14 years old
Two if Smith's wives were 14 years old
But Mohammad married a girl Aisha at 6 years , and consummated the marriage at age 9

Therefore, according to the definition, both men were pedophiles.

Can anyone name any prophet mentioned in the OT who was a pedophile?

Both belief systems teach that they have the only true and complete religion on face of the earth.
Both reject Christianity as corrupted.
Both taught the plurality of wives, both on earth and in here-after.
Both teach that the Bible is corrupt and mistranslated.
Both revealed God's true scripture.
Both reject original sin and the doctrine of the trinity.
Both teach a salvation by good works.
Both use a lay clergy.
Both founded by a holy uneducated prophet.
Both founding prophets had angelic visitations that they were to restore Adamic religion.
Both prophets' words were above scripture or earlier prophets.
Both teach a theocratic form of government.
Both teach a here-after with graded rewards for works.
Both claim to be the world's fastest growing religion.
from Ed Decker http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120912052711AAUASJB

Both had multiple wives; Smith had 34
Both had wives under 14 years old
Two if Smith's wives were 14 years old
But Mohammad married a girl Aisha at 6 years , and consummated the marriage at age 9

Therefore, according to the definition, both men were pedophiles.

Can anyone name any prophet mentioned in the OT who was a pedophile?

What are you talking about? You posted this in answer to my post concerning Hilary Clinton and the "peace truce" between Gaza and Israel. Don't know if you posted to the wrong thread or ??? who's the "both" you posted on?

Re: You assume so much, and so much of it is in error

Here's a word of warning for those who think Islamization is a good thing or that it "can't happen in MY country". You can read the rest of the author's reflections at http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2012/12/voice-of-vanquished-warning-from-history.html and more on it at http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/...dire-warning-to-the-west-about-islamization/:
Voice of the Vanquished: a Warning from History (Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe)

It is written by a Kabyle, one of the indigenous peoples of Algeria who were subjugated by Muslims. In the essay, the author reflects on the similarities of his own people's historical experience of being islamised and what is happening to contemporary Europe, especially France.

..."As usual, the jihadists islamise the “continent” and the leaders first, then the “human content” adapts bit by bit after one or two generations. It’s a quiet colonisation of spirits and space. Of course the leaders of France deny it. It’s as if you’re looking at the big hand on a watch: fix your eyes on it and you would swear that it doesn’t move, but after a while it’s in a different place all the same. They fell for it!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a word of warning for those who think Islamization is a good thing or that it "can't happen in MY country". You can read the rest of the author's reflections at http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2012/12/voice-of-vanquished-warning-from-history.html and more on it at http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/...dire-warning-to-the-west-about-islamization/:
Voice of the Vanquished: a Warning from History (Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe)

It is written by a Kabyle, one of the indigenous peoples of Algeria who were subjugated by Muslims. In the essay, the author reflects on the similarities of his own people's historical experience of being islamised and what is happening to contemporary Europe, especially France.

..."As usual, the jihadists islamise the “continent” and the leaders first, then the “human content” adapts bit by bit after one or two generations. It’s a quiet colonisation of spirits and space. Of course the leaders of France deny it. It’s as if you’re looking at the big hand on a watch: fix your eyes on it and you would swear that it doesn’t move, but after a while it’s in a different place all the same. They fell for it!"

Somewhere along the line, someone made a comparison about Mormonism and Islam. That was my reply. Obviously I did not make that sufficiently clear. Does that explanation help you understand from where I come in the post?

Surely I am not pro-Mormon, nor am I pro-Islam. That is because I am a born-again Christian.

Isn't it redundant to say "born-again Christian"? Arn't all Christians "born again"? Are there any Christians who are not "born-again"?

Somewhere along the line, someone made a comparison about Mormonism and Islam. That was my reply. Obviously I did not make that sufficiently clear. Does that explanation help you understand from where I come in the post?

Surely I am not pro-Mormon, nor am I pro-Islam. That is because I am a born-again Christian.

Ok, thanks, I was lost on that one LOL. don't know how that "Re: You assume so much and so much of it is in error" got on as heading for my posts but I can't delete it and I didn't put it there, just so everyone who reads this thread realizes it is there by some mystery and not at my hand.

Here's a word of warning for those who think Islamization is a good thing or that it "can't happen in MY country".

So what do you suggest countries should do about their Muslim populations, Tessie?

So what do you suggest countries should do about their Muslim populations, Tessie?
As far as America goes, I guess putting up a border fence wouldn't work, you think? One thing we don't have to do is accept that they are here innocently. Islam has an agenda and that is clear as anything you can see if you will just look. What other groups have come to America and insisted on keeping their culture separate from American culture? My grandmother and her father refused to speak Swedish because they became Americans and Americans speak English. My family has been here since before the Revolutionary War and have fought for and some have died in every war since then because they believe in the American way of life, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom to pursue their own dreams. Islam wants us to become THEM, bow to their god, wear their clothes, live their lifestyles, and worst of all, to me, want the women of America to go back to being second class citizens or worse. What kind of nonsense are you spouting? What do I think we should do with the Muslims who are or are becoming Americans? Let them know we are not going to pander to their agenda, live their lives, eat their food, worship as they do, nor subscribe to their antiquated, racist, sexist sharia laws! That's what I think we should and must and better do and do it quick! And I suggest the other countries being overrun by Islamists do the same.

It's not phobic when certain people claiming to be Muslim blow themselves up in the name of a cause. And due to the incentive proposed that martyrdom will give them a straight shot to paradise. Where they can indulge in all those things forbidden them while alive on earth. Rather, it's prudence! In realizing there are zealots in the world who are led to believe they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by exacting violence against people in the name of a god that needs human emissaries to do his dirty work on earth, so as to maintain his power as god on earth. :o Nothing sends the message of religion of peace like the religious turning into pieces.

Islamophobia Awareness Month Ends In Great Britain After Much Disagreement

It's not phobic when certain people claiming to be Muslim blow themselves up in the name of a cause. And due to the incentive proposed that martyrdom will give them a straight shot to paradise. Where they can indulge in all those things forbidden them while alive on earth. Rather, it's prudence! In realizing there are zealots in the world who are led to believe they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by exacting violence against people in the name of a god that needs human emissaries to do his dirty work on earth, so as to maintain his power as god on earth. :o Nothing sends the message of religion of peace like the religious turning into pieces.

Islamophobia Awareness Month Ends In Great Britain After Much Disagreement

Agreed that Islam is anything BUT a "religion of peace". If anyone thinks differently, I'll make a declaration that if they will go on an Islamic forum and ask a few questions about what is on Islamic terrorist acts reported online and even in the biased media, they will soon learn just how "peaceful" the religion is. I sure found out quickly that Islamic hate, blasphemy and "sweet" lies are a mainstay there just as they are in the real world.

I agree that presently the Islamic world is at violent conflict with the West. Just a casual brushing up of Ottoman Empire & Middle East history from the 17th century to the present will show that the Great Powers (England, France, United States, et al.) had a great hand in creating the environment for this violence to grow to what it is. Look up Capitulations, Balfour Declaration, D'Arcy Concession, the Mandates, the arbitrary creation of state borders.
Of course, the West and Christianity should not allow the destruction of our society. To end, or mitigate, the conflict we need to assess the many historical causes of it. Ignorance on both sides is what will continue the two civilizations towards the path of destruction.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back