Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Italy Rome the Vatican

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Any one eles expecting that some thing could go down soon that involves Italy, Rome - The Vatican?A dirty bomb, Gaddafi refers to himself as the king of kings, after the assasination of bin laden, could see himself as the new figure head of the fight agaisnt the Imperial christian west and zion.

just has to attack Rome Vatican city to ignite world war III The last crusade.
johnny

johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Two earth quakes in spain ten dead so far many injured, johnny

That is tragic. No earthquake in Rome yet?

The prediction was made by scientist Raffaele Bendandi decades ago, but many people are apparently taking it seriously.

Is this guy just trying to scare people decades ago?

watching the Catholic church tower come crashing down in Spain, maybe a warning to the Vatican, the big one is coming, Rome?

thats if Gaddafi Libya Syria dont get there first.

this is from the telegraph, from 07.....but look:

He claims the operation will be on 'a par with Hiroshima and Naga-saki' and will 'shake the Roman throne'.

Al-Qaeda and Iranian allies 'plan Hiroshima attack'

AL-QAEDA leaders in Iraq are planning the first "large-scale" terrorist attacks on Britain and other western targets with the help of supporters in Iran, according to a leaked intelligence report.

johnny

Well anything is possible these days.

World War 3 will be terrible.

Let's trust Jesus to protect us and that we will be worthy to escape all these things.

Gaddafi should be a Christians least concern as he is just another player being used by Satan to set the stage for Matthew 24:15 abomination of desolation when Satan will use Papal Rome once again as he takes his seat in Jerusalem as declared in Isaiah 14:12-14 that he will sit upon the mount of the congregation and be like the most high. The beast (world power) and the false prophet that will be thrown in the lake of fire is that of Papal Rome as once again they will strive to kill the Christians as they force them to take the mark of the beast (Rome), but those who endure until the end are those who will be saved, Matthew 24:13. Earthquakes are not going to stop worldly powers, but God will increase the warnings.
Haggai 2:5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
Haggai 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
Haggai 2:7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Haggai 2:9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

Daniel Chapter 7 was an interpretation of a dream that Nebuchadnezzar had about four nations. Within these four nations we see how Satan tries to rule through man, but the kingdom of God prevails in judgment against these nations and the nations are turned over to the people of God for eternity. Notice also where these present day places in parentheses are located. Pagan nations also were often called beast in the Old Testament, which shows us to not take some words literally, but to define the definition of the word Spiritually.

Four nations:
Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon.

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire:
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The abomination of desolation was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Pope) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world and is also making ties with Jerusalem in order to take it's seat there.

The abomination of desolation was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Pope) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world and is also making ties with Jerusalem in order to take it's seat there.

This view of Revelation makes sense and shows the history of the Roman part of the statue and i have never seen a refutation of it, when the Pope lives in Jerusalem and goes to the new temple to be built then i think many Christians will know Jesus is coming soon!

Back