Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's Official, The World Is Going to be Taken Over By Robots

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Some private companies sure do strange things to enhance their bottom line.
From a leadership point I can see why .we do spend time on those machines .I have often posted while reading routes.some do it while walking .I,didn't .I,would wait until I got into the truck and took a small break much easier to do with shorter routes ,with electric and water nigh impossible

A robot if it needs to protect you,kinda needs a gps.unless you,think,a car ,or drone won't need map updating .

I recently plugged my GPS into the Internet to update its map. I had to put an extra memory chip in it there was so much extra data. However, that is only a couple of times per year or so. Its not constantly hooked up and at risk of hacking. Just a few minutes per year updating, and my computer automatically runs a virus scan on downloads.

House bots would not need map updates to navigate our homes. Maybe plug it in once per year for a software update, after scanning for viruses. Might not need that.

From a leadership point I can see why .we do spend time on those machines .I have often posted while reading routes.some do it while walking .I,didn't .I,would wait until I got into the truck and took a small break much easier to do with shorter routes ,with electric and water nigh impossible

That's fine when people are on the clock and getting paid. I don't know about monitoring them when they are at home though.

I recently plugged my GPS into the Internet to update its map. I had to put an extra memory chip in it there was so much extra data. However, that is only a couple of times per year or so. Its not constantly hooked up and at risk of hacking. Just a few minutes per year updating, and my computer automatically runs a virus scan on downloads.

House bots would not need map updates to navigate our homes. Maybe plug it in once per year for a software update, after scanning for viruses. Might not need that.
Stop alarm systems and those are always online your smartphone or smart TV what other smart stuff including your AC will send out signals that can be hacked and it's happening for thermostat did that and had music somebody hacked it even your smart meter can be hacked and shut off

That's fine when people are on the clock and getting paid. I don't know about monitoring them when they are at home though.
Mini bosses take their phone home or also what about health insurance are you working out enough eating right think about it will help apps track you

Stop alarm systems and those are always online your smartphone or smart TV what other smart stuff including your AC will send out signals that can be hacked and it's happening for thermostat did that and had music somebody hacked it even your smart meter can be hacked and shut off

My thermostat is not hooked up to the Internet. That's not safe. My smart TVs are hooked up to the Internet, but they can't attack me like a house bot could. Just don't connect your house bot to the net for safety.

Only connect non critical systems to the net.

My thermostat is not hooked up to the Internet. That's not safe. My smart TVs are hooked up to the Internet, but they can't attack me like a house bot could. Just don't connect your house bot to the net for safety.

Only connect non critical systems to the net.
So when there's a fire the house bot can't call 911.or beware to avoid it and infirm you,that your house is on,fire .

So when there's a fire the house bot can't call 911.or beware to avoid it and infirm you,that your house is on,fire .

Just use the phone. The bot doesn't need to be connected to the net 24/7 to dial a cell phone.

Then grab the extinguisher from the closet and get to work.

Insurance bought by a person also will,do,that

Underwriting. Privately bought Medigap insurance policies require underwriting to change policies. Elders can buy without underwriting at 65. They are put in a group that may not contain many members. The healthy ones regularly leave the group via underwriting, leaving a limited group of sick people to pay fantastic premiums.

Most nations chose national health care partly because a group that consists of the entire nation is stable. It doesn't constantly change like private risk groups do. It costs them half of what it does in the USA per person for insurance. Their longevity is slowly improving, while the USA is going backward. Better longevity for half the price.

Absolutely nobody else in the entire world wants the system that the USA has. No other country on earth is trying to implement the US system over there.

Just use the phone. The bot doesn't need to be connected to the net 24/7 to dial a cell phone.

Then grab the extinguisher from the closet and get to work.
If you are not there?or he has to rescue ,I,will photo how fast a meter can burned and what it looks like .it burns at 30000 degrees .old cans

Trailer cans burn in minutes .seen it.

Underwriting. Privately bought Medigap insurance policies require underwriting to change policies. Elders can buy without underwriting at 65. They are put in a group that may not contain many members. The healthy ones regularly leave the group via underwriting, leaving a limited group of sick people to pay fantastic premiums.

Most nations chose national health care partly because a group that consists of the entire nation is stable. It doesn't constantly change like private risk groups do. It costs them half of what it does in the USA per person for insurance. Their longevity is slowly improving, while the USA is going backward.

Absolutely nobody else in the entire world wants the system that the USA has. No other country on earth is trying to implement the US system over there.
Most safety laws are written by pressure from,insurance seat belt laws being one and mandatory and systems ..

You love safety ,and yes the UK other nations caveat health care to persons .

Over 55 in japan you may not work .smoke be obese your health care is rationed .govts aren't god they can't supply every need despite the left wanting them to be.

Most safety laws are written by pressure from,insurance seat belt laws being one and mandatory and systems ..

Much of the air bag impetus was public outcry over what CAFE did to driver safety. Heavy cars are inherently safer. A ton of metal around you is very protective. CAFE made the metal paper thin, and the air bags were an attempt to compensate.

Over 55 in japan you may not work .smoke be obese your health care is rationed .govts aren't god they can't supply every need despite the left wanting them to be.

Say what you want about Japan's health care, but the fact remains that Japanese have several years longevity advantage on US citizens. To top it off, the US is going backward while other countries continue to improve. They also pay half as much per person for health care. Can you find things that need improvement in Japan? Of course. Every country on earth can improve. Including the USA.

The US system is great for feathering the nests of lobbyists though. I'll grant you that.

Back