Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Its up to you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

7ruth

Do girls like when you say something is up to them and that you don't really care? For example, if you were going to a movie and you said its up to her what they watch because you don't really care. Do they like being the decision maker like that? In that movie situation, which happens quite freqeuntly, I usually don't really care because I just wan't to be with them. I mean I think they would like it, but if they said the same thing to me I probably would'nt like it because its to much pressure, but thats just me :gah .

If my boyfriend tells me that "he doesn't really care" ... then I wouldn't even go to the movies !

:screwloose

If he says the choice is up to me and he doesn't care which one, then it is okay as long as HE MEANS IT. There is nothing worse than a man (or woman I have heard) who says they don't care and then every selection you pick they say "Nah...." Seriously, if you are going to let her pick, then let her pick and be happy in her choice. Do not complain about it, do not say no, and even if it is the worst choice in the world, keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, next time you pick or give her some options to select from. I am one of those who if I say I do no care and the other person can choose, then I stand by it and go with anything they select. I have been through it with males who act like I described above and it is no fun.

Me: Where do you want to go eat?
Him: I don't care, you pick.
Me: Okay, let's get Chinese.
Him: No, anything but Chinese. I hate Chinese.
Me: Alright, we will go to ____ then.
Him: We went there last week. I don't want to go there again.
Me: Well, why don't you select something then.
Him: No, you pick. It doesn't matter to me, just not either of those ones you mentioned already.
Me: How about ______? You like _____.
Him: It's too far. I don't want to drive that far.

Blah. blah, blah, blah.........

No fun at all. Seriously, if you are letting her have free reign to choose, then keep your mouth shut and accept what she chooses. Otherwise give her several options of movies you wouldn't mind, or else ask her to give you several choices to pick from.

Threads like this make me glad I am not dating. :lol

Women want Alpha male.

Alpha male chooses what they look, and woman is happy. you are leading the woman, not other way round.

This of course is not this simple, but basically roughly said, this how it is.

Sometimes woman might like to be the chooser, its kind of letting her show something about herself. But if you always let woman decide:

What do we do tonight? - whatever you want
Where do we go? - Wherever you want to go
Which movie do we watch? - Wichever one you want.

And you can be sure womans interest to you loses.

If you never make decisions, you aren ot Alpha male.

You ever wondered how on earth those women stick with their women beaters? Because those women beaters are Alpha Males to the max!

So while they are at same time doing something totally unacceptable and terrible, they are also at same time attractive to the extreme. I mean "oh my God! Just because i said hello to mail man, he beat me! Hes actually so CRAZY to me that hes willing to kill to have me! ME! Oh, hes so Alpha male!"

Bugala said:
Women want Alpha male.

Alpha male chooses what they look, and woman is happy. you are leading the woman, not other way round.

You ever wondered how on earth those women stick with their women beaters? Because those women beaters are Alpha Males to the max!

So while they are at same time doing something totally unacceptable and terrible, they are also at same time attractive to the extreme.

That isn't the reason women stay with abusive men, but okay. :)

Scary post. I am doubly glad I do not date now. :biggrin

NestForASparrow said:
Tina said:
If my boyfriend tells me that "he doesn't really care" ... then I wouldn't even go to the movies !

:screwloose

Us guys don't care about the movie. We care about the one we are with watching the movie.

It's the wording that's wrong. If he says he doesn't care, then she might think he doesn't really want to go, and isn't interested in it. But if he says, "It doesn't matter to me what we watch, I just want to watch anything with you, so you pick" then that explains it all, and she's say "Oh, ok how about ____."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back