Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I've decided

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey guys. I've thought about it, and have decided to not be back on this forum. I'm not sorry I came to this conclusion. Don't beg me to stay. I won't.

Well whatever makes you happy, dude. God bless you and use you for His glory wherever you choose to go in life.
:coke

I apologize if I've ever said or done anything to hurt you. That has never been my intention towards anybody.

What in the world??? You just came back here what? Two days ago? Making a big deal out of how you were here to stay. And now this? Did you just come back so you could tell us you were leaving again? Maybe you need to work on your ability to commit yourself to things a bit. Just a thought, but it might help you get more out of the things you do or try to be a part of. But I will honor your request to not beg you to come back, as I am rather disappointed that you have just come back long enough so you could tell us you're leaving again. You know, that kind of hurts people's feelings when they are nice to you and you just bail out on them so quickly.

Back