Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] jaci

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
my new avatar isn't a pic of jaci but the younger granddaughter that I haven't met, named rosemary. this child nearly didn't enter the world. she is two.

my new avatar isn't a pic of jaci but the younger granddaughter that I haven't met, named rosemary. this child nearly didn't enter the world. she is two.
So she is a miracle.

I had no idea you were a GF.

So she is a miracle.

I had no idea you were a GF.
biologically no, but since the dad of jaci and Nathan whom live locally don't care to be a dad , I am. since their biological grandpa died back 06, I too must act at times a dad to monica and a granddad to jaci and Nathan, and by extension Julie and rosemary. Julie is the oldest, then Nathan and jaci and then rosemary. my wife had kids before we met. I dare not treat monica and autumn as kids, they aren't too much younger then me

when my wife gets back with dinner, I will ask what exactly happened. I had to get the groceries and bring them here when I posted the prayer earlier

ok, jaci said she ate the gum. monica accounted for it and per the posion control she should have symptoms after 30 minutes. which she didn't and her vitals were ok therefore jaci didn't need to stay there

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back