Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] jaci

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Years ago, every couple of months or so, I would encounter laryngitis. Lack of rest entirely. Eventually, I took to putting a stick of cinnamon in my coffee while at work. Kept a jar of cinnamon hard candy on my desk at work as well as on my desk at home. Cinnamon is great for keeping the throat clear. And getting plenty of rest is also a very good course of action.

I know lozenges are loaded with sugar, but all winter long, I always keep at least three or four in my pockets. (Don't tell my doctor)

I don't have that issue no more but monica still does. im waiting for her to show up and assist here with construction and emplacement of a cross in her yard

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back