Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Jealousy and Patience

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Perrinlan

I'm in a weird relationship with a girl right now. I told her I liked her back in November and she said she wasn't ready. She wants to wait until she finishes school next May. I really feel like God is telling me to wait for her. And she is okay with me waiting for her. Right now I'm struggling with jealousy. Every time I see her with a guy I get so worked up! I know nothing is going on with them but I can't help feeling that way. Could you pray that I wouldn't be jealous when I see her with a guy and that I could be patient waiting for her. Also for the time to fly by :)

Praying for you Brother Perrinlan. Dear Father, please help our dear brother in his time of testing to have Your best for his life, and to establish the relationship with others You want him to have to realize Your perfect will for him. Help him to stand and withstand temptations set before him, help him to retain and show the love needed for the battle of impressing the young lady of his choice without being overbearing, and reward him all the days of his life with a good wife to Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Will pray for you, brother, but do take it easy :) I know sometimes it's easier said than done, but you know...it'll be fine. We'll keep you in prayer :)

Thank you :) These past few days haven't been easy but I'm getting through. I just keep thinking about how long I have to wait. She now doesn't want to hangout at all. She really doesn't want to get to know anyone right now. I'm a little hurt because I thought we were really good friends. I still think we are but I don't know. I don't even know how to interact with her anymore.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back