Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jewish bodies found in medieval well. 17 - 7 synchronicity?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Jewish bodies found Medieval well. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13855238

For myself a narrow shaft, holds a place in my past, my mother who was in kisumu kenya, jaffa and his gang threatened the next time they saw her, they would burn her alive in her car,

then she phoned to say headless bodies were coming down the river at racci, into lake victoria.

Then i read in the gaurdain newspaper where 17 nunns in a childrens home not that far from my mothers childrens home, were robbed then hacked to death by 50 youths with maccettes,
their mutalated bodies some still half alive were thrown down a narrow shaft, known as a long drop, toilet.

God confirmed i was to go to Kenya, Urgent , emergency,

when i arrived it was estimated 50,000 people , women, children, the ederly had been massacred, in Rwanda,which is not that far from Kisumu, which in 100 days went to over 1,000,000 people slaughtered.

so i hope its not an omen, and that there will be not be another explosion of violence. middle east?

Strange hearing about this to on the 17th of the 7th

17 nunns, 17 jews /?

I was looking into weather the Nephilin were fathered by falling angels, looking in Genesis chapter 6

then this caught my eye Genesis chapter 8

And the Ark rested in the seventh month on the seventeenth day, on mountains of Ararat.

after a world changing event.

While i was in Kenya, Kisumu, standing on the shores of Lake Victoria, watching a massive electrical storm over the lake,
on the other side of the lake, Genocide.
The Lord tolled me, Johnny the storm is coming, the sword is out in Africa, the sword is out in the middle East, the sword is out in the far East, The sword is out in Europe.

Its written that all hell brakes loose in the midle East, Israel, and it looks like it goes nuclear. ?

johnny

Scorpions represent Black Hawk helicopters and the smoke represents smoke from nuclear explosions. It's coming as we see more nuclear war heads being stolen and traded from different countries, including the USA. Many will not believe this in the below scripture, but that is their choice to accept or reject that which is presented before them.

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
Rev 9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Back