Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] john

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

my brother is staying for two nights in the hospital due to both kidneys having stones in them that are too large to pass. he urinated blood.
I also ask for work tomorrow. and im thankful even though I spent 500 usd on my gift of a car to get it running.

Praise God Brother Jason for God's provision to fix that car. I sure will pray for healing of your brother John, and relief of any associated pain that terrible affliction.

Praise God Brother Jason for God's provision to fix that car. I sure will pray for healing of your brother John, and relief of any associated pain that terrible affliction.
financial as well as his wife is taking off of work to be with her son, and my mom and john's mother in law they are chipping in. I was told my mom but didn't get a chance to call back till way late in the after noon. he has been in the hospital since last night. if he stays longer or needs to be "blasted" I will let you all know. he has no insurance to my knowledge.

what a rough situation...never had kidney stones, but seems perfectly miserable, especially if present in both kidneys.

As always, you and the other people of CFnet are in my prayers.

what a rough situation...never had kidney stones, but seems perfectly miserable, especially if present in both kidneys.

As always, you and the other people of CFnet are in my prayers.
he got that at an early age from fasting incorrectly. let that be a warning to us all.

Prayers for your brother, the car, finances, family, and you, my friend.
the car is done. I test drove it to church. it has a lot miles on it. and it has other issues to be fixed, working list of things I have to repair. ac doesn't work, and the more important oil pan gasket leak. I may not be able to repair the oil pan gasket. I might pay a person to do that. if I can remove it without too much hassle I will.

That's a lot of work to do, Jason. Glad you're able to do the work!
the ac issue isn't bad, a mere leak. this car was monica's. I helped her on the condition that I be given her old car. I think it was on of the Schrader valves on high side. not to hard to fix, just got to find it that is still leaking and aslo where the orifice tube is and accumulator.

Speaking as a non-mechanic, much of what you've just described sounds quite similar to reading Greek without an English translation! Schrader valves? I'm getting a bit of an education here.

Speaking as a non-mechanic, much of what you've just described sounds quite similar to reading Greek without an English translation! Schrader valves? I'm getting a bit of an education here.
are you familiar with the tire valve stems and what is inside them? well those are called Schrader valves. they are designed for different levels of pressure(ac high side can get up to 500 psi which isn't good when it does that. usually the high side is no higher then 325 on a hot summer day of 99 degrees with humidity of the same.

How you going to change the Schrader valve at home without violating federal EPA regs? Gonna cheat? :hips

Sure, go ahead and claim it's already empty. (I do)

How you going to change the Schrader valve at home without violating federal EPA regs? Gonna cheat? :hips

uhm, those laws only apply to business, not indivuals. how would they know? they allow one to charge your car with r134a without a certificate. I buy cans as I need them.

uhm its leaked out, real fast just when I put the gauges on and turned that service line valve. gosh sir I thought it was connected to my personal recovery machine right here.

are you familiar with the tire valve stems and what is inside them? well those are called Schrader valves. they are designed for different levels of pressure(ac high side can get up to 500 psi which isn't good when it does that. usually the high side is no higher then 325 on a hot summer day of 99 degrees with humidity of the same.

Thanks for the explanation, Jason. I'm familiar with tire valve stems et al, just hadn't heard anyone mention 'Schrader valves' before. Now I get it!

update, if my brother didn't post his address online on fb I would post that link. however he is asking for food and money via a page. he will be out of work for a week. if you want to send food or money pm me and I will point you to him and his friends that are also helping.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back