Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just General Talk 'Question About Prophecy?'

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

<CENTER><TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#666666 borderColorLight=#bbbbbb cellPadding=3 width="80%" bgColor=white><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana,arial]Devaprakash924 wrote: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,arial]Any thinking that one should work favorably for the fulfillment of a prophecy is wrong, misleading and misguided! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,arial]None in the Bible has claimed such an attempt! There were number of false prophets in the OT. There are many misguided and misleading prophets now. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,arial]Even Jesus claimed to have come to fulfill the Law, not fulfilling a prophecy even though He indicated how he fulfilled certain prophecies! Paul urges us to fulfill the law of Christ: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,arial]Galatians 6 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,arial]2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,arial]So the notion that one should help Diaspora of Jews to return to Jerusalem is nothing but a delusion that amounts to working against the will of God! Consequently, any support to a racist regime in Israel, no matter what happens to others, is a debased logic that is very much against the commandments of Jesus Christ. [/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER>

Hi, 'i' smile at that posting from another site!;) And thought immediately of this site! What do you 'men' all think? Here was my reply..

Do you really mean that every man from birth on is not fullfilling prophecy???????????? (see Eccl.3:14 + Rev. 22:18-19!)The Good, the bad & even in between as 'cop/out she/shim's (as 'i' call them) fence setter's, known by God as LUKEWARM 'SPEWED OUT' Sickening to Him ones!!

I think that I will borrow this Isa. 3:12 'she/shim' cop/out male/less [posting] & use it on another site and see if one at least there just might find theirself MAKING UP OR DOWNFULLFILLED PROPHECY?
wink.gif

Your 'sincere' friend, Elijah

PS: And you just made some Prophecy in at least two places, huh? Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back