Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just joned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JayGreek

My names Jay, I am interested in talking all things scripture and biblical languages. Not so much debating theology or politics, just real exploration of the text and what the author and the Spirit was/is trying to communicate to us.

I love the languages so much Im actually the developer at https://scripturial.com for people who want to learn Biblical Greek. If you have any questions about learning biblical greek feel free to ask. If I can I will help.

My names Jay, I am interested in talking all things scripture and biblical languages. Not so much debating theology or politics, just real exploration of the text and what the author and the Spirit was/is trying to communicate to us.

I love the languages so much Im actually the developer at https://scripturial.com for people who want to learn Biblical Greek. If you have any questions about learning biblical greek feel free to ask. If I can I will help.

Well good for you! That's an excellent pursuit. If I have some time I'd be glad to discuss things with you.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy it here.
Hidden

Hey All,
G-day mate. Welcome to the site. Get involved, share your thoughts, and have some fun.
I love Australia. If I had to choose a different place to live, other than the USA, it would be Australia. Hows the weather down under. Mild or harsh winter?

I have a couple of questions. Is biblical Greek noticably different than modern Greek? Or did the Greek language evolve in a way similar to English?
Anyway, welcome. Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back