Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just When I Thought I Heard it All...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mike

Working in the health care industry, we have to check in from time to time and complete training exercises. So I'm going through a required module on the Affordable Healthcare Act, and I get to this screen. I had to snap a pic of this with my cell phone, or some people wouldn't believe me.

The text in the red box makes me want to hit the eject button from this world.

20170626_1422562_zpsylbmlfjk.jpg

I'll only be able to tell you what the next screen said, but maybe the pic above will make this more believable. Doctors are required to prescribe, and pharmacies are required to fill, birth control for men with male parts who identify themselves as women.

EJECT!!!!

Working in the health care industry, we have to check in from time to time and complete training exercises. So I'm going through a required module on the Affordable Healthcare Act, and I get to this screen. I had to snap a pic of this with my cell phone, or some people wouldn't believe me.

I'll only be able to tell you what the next screen said, but maybe the pic above will make this more believable. Doctors are required to prescribe, and pharmacies are required to fill, birth control for men with male parts who identify themselves as women.

EJECT!!!!
How?

Pills to start estrogen?

Ya know, if you gonna do a pap smear on a male warn him you gotta make a hole first......
I don't want to even begin to think how a man could get a pap smear. Here, you're a physician having gone to medical school for 6 years, and you have to ablige this request or get fined by the feds.

Sad thing is, one day this won't seem odd.

EJECT!!!!
This is EXACTLY why we should reject any effort at single payer healthcare (ie: socialized medicine). It will be riddled with asinine, stupid, feel-good, politically correct garbage that does nothing topromte health but casts money that could be spent on REAL healthcare.

Thank you for that enlightenment.

OK...
Just out of curiosity.
How can a doctor examine these things that aren't there, bill for services rendered, and avoid fraud charges?

How can a doctor examine these things that aren't there,
Exactly. And that's what I don't want to spend too much time considering a trained professional doing. Anything not to bruise someone's psyche, I guess. I believe labs test pap smears and report results back to the physician. I swore I wouldn't think about these things, but I can't help wondering if all that happens.

They all have to bill someone for services. The cost of medicine spinning out of control, and we have pap smears for men being billed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back