Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just who is Rollo Tamasi

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yes, you can post anything you want, guns, anything, but keep your mouth shut about telling people how angels rape women and all the gruesome details that you seem to enjoy talking about.

Really. So you're saying that the reason that your a butthead on the forum is that you dont believe that nephilim were on the earth like it says in scripture?

No alternate view, no scriptures to support your view of that didn't happen, nothing? Just, you dont like it so will talk crap in the thread, until it gets closed?

That's not right. There's 3 views to that section of scripture, and people should be able to discuss it without your childish interruption. Most people who come across a thread that they dont like, have some class and simply dont post in or read that thread...

But if rollo dont like it, too bad, let's get it shut down instead. Uhh, who made you the authority that can pick and choose what our members are allowed to discuss?

You're a troll rollo.

Is it me you dont like, or the subject matter of nephilim?

Really. So you're saying that the reason that your a butthead on the forum is that you dont believe that nephilim were on the earth like it says in scripture?

No alternate view, no scriptures to support your view of that didn't happen, nothing? Just, you dont like it so will talk crap in the thread, until it gets closed?

That's not right. There's 3 views to that section of scripture, and people should be able to discuss it without your childish interruption. Most people who come across a thread that they dont like, have some class and simply dont post in or read that thread...

But if rollo dont like it, too bad, let's get it shut down instead. Uhh, who made you the authority that can pick and choose what our members are allowed to discuss?

You're a troll rollo.

Thanks Edward, but never mind.
Maybe it isn't his timing to dig into it.
In Job 1:6 it states
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
Would it be wrong to say these were angels?
So would it be wrong to say, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, and took them wives of all they chose? Gen.6:2

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
So would it be wrong to say, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, and took them wives of all they chose? Gen.6:2

You're a troll rollo.

I've got nothing against you Edward.
It's that evil spirit that you listen to that I don't like.
That's the one I've been addressing this whole time.
But he's speaking back to me out of your mouth.

That would be correct. That term bene ha elohim always refers to Angels as far as I can tell.

Oh. You mean like this:

That's the picture he posts to you on the internet.

And this is who he brags to you on the internet that he is.
JohnHolmes_.jpg

(in Chrome, right click on the image, select 'search Google for image')

Last edited:
That would be correct. That term bene ha elohim always refers to Angels as far as I can tell.
Literally.Jesus would say that in hebrew. It means son of God,Adam also in the genealogy is listed as the son of God, as Adam was created not birthed by a woman.

That's the picture he posts to you on the internet.

And this is who he brags to you on the internet that he is.
JohnHolmes_.jpg

(in Chrome, right click on the image, select 'search Google for image')
Bad boy Jethro,
I only said I looked like him when I was young and I'm not lying.

Literally.Jesus would say that in hebrew. It means son of God,Adam also in the genealogy is listed as the son of God, as Adam was created not birthed by a woman.

That's correct, Brother. In fact, the way I studied it out, a more accurate translation would be...a direct creation of God. So Adam would indeed be on this list, but in general, Angels are the common usage.

That's correct, Brother. In fact, the way I studied it out, a more accurate translation would be...a direct creation of God. So Adam would indeed be on this list, but in general, Angels are the common usage.
Depends on the speaker .many Hebrews speakers that are rabbis will not say that way.the god in psalms 83 is elohim. I say ye are gods.read the context.it means mighty men who are judges.it can be another context which means men of power.

Depends on the speaker .many Hebrews speakers that are rabbis will not say that way.the god in psalms 83 is elohim. I say ye are gods.read the context.it means mighty men who are judges.it can be another context which means men of power.

Oh I don't know about how rabbi's talk. This was from a word study I did awhile back and I don't have the material or notes out right now. I don't remember learning that out of it, but we could toss it around a little if you like...

Properly should start another thread to discuss it, if you want. This is rollo's thread and he'd properly get upset again to do it here.

Maybe we could request in the op for him to not participate in it, and save some trouble, lol....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back