Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Keeping our Apartment

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And that's why I sympathize with Angel in her concern about a possible rent increase. In many areas of the US, it's nigh on to impossible to find an apartment at a rent cost that fits into the budget.
I have been there. ghettos or the streets.

I have been there. ghettos or the streets.

It hasn't been that long ago a storage unit place located not all too many miles from me had to have legal help in booting out some people who decided to move into their storage unit. (The people had no other place to live) The storage place had bathrooms, heat/air conditioning, electrical ....... I can understand why some people would give that a try as a last option.

Just because you own a home doesn't mean you don't pay more to the bank.ad valorem and insurance increase each year at times.

And that's why I sympathize with Angel in her concern about a possible rent increase. In many areas of the US, it's nigh on to impossible to find an apartment at a rent cost that fits into the budget.
Chris, Lexy's dh, moved to AZ in June, got a job right away, and rented a room in a private home while he looked at rentals for the family. She keeps looking online and making phone calls with no luck. Lexy and Jake have had to stay here with us because they cannot find anything they will be able to afford until after she finds a job as well. It's a catch 22.

Back