Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kersey Graves - The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

serapha

Hi there!

:smt039

This book was recommended reading to me by someone on this forum, and I finally got around to reading the first couple of chapters... (sorry, my time is limited for reading outside classes or archaeology)...

BUT... I think that a discussion of this book would be promising to promote communications between believers and non-believers that Jesus Christ is/was THE Savior or the world, and the ONLY Savior of the world.

I've only read 2 chapters thus far, and I see problems already... but rather than just opening a thread and volleying thoughts randomly ... I would like a progressive discussion of the book.... chapter by chapter.

Anyone interested in a progressive discussion on this book?

Rule #1... no participants if you haven't read the chapters being discussed.

The book is available online....

http://www.awitness.org/essays/bkup/16_ ... d_saviors/

~serapha~

I care noit for any ideas that seek to promote an antichrist agenda.

Seeking to relate the historical truth concerning Jesus Christ as being pure pagan myth is a blasphemy.

Millions have been crucified--only one has risen from the dead!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back