Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kids Say the Cutest Things

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

handy

My niece was reading through the book of Proverbs to the kids this morning and came to the verse, "The labor of the righteous leads to life, the wages of the wicked to sin."
Her 4 year old daughter then said, "Of course labor leads to life, because labor means that you're pushing out a baby and it will be it's birthday."

:)

:lol Very cute!

The other day I called my sister in CO and she put her 4 year old son on to talk to me. He was asking about the baby growing inside of me, and asked if it was going to pop me! :lol

:lol

I remember someone once told me that when they were a kid they were told that if you swallow watermelon seeds one will grow in your belly. So every time she saw a pregnant woman... :lol needless to say she made sure to spit out her seeds :lol

A few weeks ago I was visiting with my pastor in the park while his grandson and my granddaughter played. His grandson who is 6 years old walked up and asked him, "Grandpa, did you say everything we need to know about Heaven is in the Bible?" The pastor said, "yes son, what do you want to know?" The Bible doesn't say there are bathroooms in Heaven, I don't want to have to pee forever."

My 10 year old daughter after getting an iPod touch for Christmas comes out to me with a concerned look on her face on christmas day and asks me "Dad do you think santa is going to get in trouble for copyright infringement from the Apple company by making these.

My 10 year old daughter after getting an iPod touch for Christmas comes out to me with a concerned look on her face on christmas day and asks me "Dad do you think santa is going to get in trouble for copyright infringement from the Apple company by making these.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaahaha :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny

She is hilarious!

The times, they are a-changin'!

My seven year old granddaughter, Emily, was about 3 and had learned to count well. One day her mother asked her to count for friends to show her off a bit!

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, dot com!"

The best one we had came on night when the inlaws were over and the kids were camped out on the floor.

In a loud whisper my daughter warned her brother;

'You always get 'tato' bugs by the neck !'

The best one we had came on night when the inlaws were over and the kids were camped out on the floor.

In a loud whisper my daughter warned her brother;

'You always get 'tato' bugs by the neck !'

Hitch:

See; they're learning younger and younger about tattoos... :)

We were driving back from San Francisco Grandson not 4 yet, This child was not raised in a believing home.

We rounded a curve the sea of bright red tail lights was every where i hit the brakes.. Jeff made use of the slang form of Jesus Christ! I yelled Jeffery! as quick as you please he responded with "I was praying Beck ,I was praying Beck "

I don't have any kids of my own, but I heard a couple of things on the news recently that I'd like to add to this thread.

A couple of days ago, they told about a woman who gave birth at home. She started giving birth while she was relaxing in a hot tub. It all happened so fast, that there was no time to go to the hospital. The couple already had two children, and when the reporter asked their son, who was probably about 5, where he had been when this happened and whether he had seen his little brother born, he said he hadn't seen it because he was in his room. When asked why he didn't come out, he said "I was in my underwear".

Tonight there was another story on the news. It is a custom here that on January 6 (the thirteenth day of Christmas) we have bonfires and fireworks (not as much as on New Year's Eve, though). They had to postpone the bonfires in many places this year because of wind. Some places simply cancelled the bonfires, while other's had them today instead. A reporter talked to some kids at one of the bonfires today and asked theme whether they knew why they had the bonfire. One girl answered "No. Do you know?", to which the reporter replied "Why do you think it is?" One boy answered "I think it's God's birthday".

Back