Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kids Say the Funniest Things 2

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Thirstyone

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
- Camille, age 10

No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.
- Freddie, age 6

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
- Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

Both don't want any more kids.
- Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
- Lynnette, age 8

On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
- Martin, age 10

IS IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
- Anita, age 9

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck.
- Ricky, age 10
<-------He learned this at a very young age. :lol

lol, last night as we where sitting down for dinner, Naomi (6) asked if she could say Grace.
" Father God, thank you for this meal which mum has repaired for us..."

KIDS EXPLAIN LOVE

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF TWO ADULTS EATING DINNER AT A RESTAURANT ARE IN LOVE?

"Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food."- Bart, age 9
"Romantic adults usually are all dressed up, so if they are just wearing jeans, it might mean they used to go out or they just broke up."Sarah, age 9

"See if the man has lipstick on his face."- Sandra, age 7
"It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it's just like how their hearts are -- on fire!"
- Christine, age 9

WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE THINKING WHEN THEY SAY "I LOVE YOU?"

"The person is thinking: Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day."- Michelle, age 9
"Some lovers might be real nervous, so they are glad that they finally got it out and said it. Now they can go eat."-Dick, age 7
WHY DOES LOVE HAPPEN BETWEEN TWO PARTICULAR PEOPLE?
"One of the people has freckles and so he finds somebody else who has freckles too."- Andrew, age 6
"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular."
- Mae, age 9

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful."- Manuel, age 8
WHAT IS FALLING IN LOVE LIKE?
"Like an avalanche where you have to run for your life!"- John, age 9
"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don't want to do it. It takes too long."- Glenn, age 7

KIDS EXPLAIN LOVE

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF TWO ADULTS EATING DINNER AT A RESTAURANT ARE IN LOVE?

"Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food."- Bart, age 9
"Romantic adults usually are all dressed up, so if they are just wearing jeans, it might mean they used to go out or they just broke up."Sarah, age 9

"See if the man has lipstick on his face."- Sandra, age 7
"It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it's just like how their hearts are -- on fire!"
- Christine, age 9

WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE THINKING WHEN THEY SAY "I LOVE YOU?"

"The person is thinking: Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day."- Michelle, age 9
"Some lovers might be real nervous, so they are glad that they finally got it out and said it. Now they can go eat."-Dick, age 7
WHY DOES LOVE HAPPEN BETWEEN TWO PARTICULAR PEOPLE?
"One of the people has freckles and so he finds somebody else who has freckles too."- Andrew, age 6
"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular."
- Mae, age 9

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful."- Manuel, age 8
"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don't want to do it. It takes too long."- Glenn, age 7

Private Jet!:lol

:lolhahahha Thirsty, you always got me:thumbsup so cheezy kids:biggrin

I took my family to a Detroit Pistons basketball game years ago. Our youngest daughter was 7 at the time. In the middle of the noise and excitement, she watched quietly and finally tapped me on my shoulder. I thought she was going to ask a simple question about the game when she asked, "Daddy? Do elephants eat giraffes?". :)

If these were our big questions we spent time dwelling on, wouldn't life be easy?

I took my family to a Detroit Pistons basketball game years ago. Our youngest daughter was 7 at the time. In the middle of the noise and excitement, she watched quietly and finally tapped me on my shoulder. I thought she was going to ask a simple question about the game when she asked, "Daddy? Do elephants eat giraffes?". :)

If these were our big questions we spent time dwelling on, wouldn't life be easy?

Yes!

This reminds me of what Christ says about little children.

If you are not like them....you can't....

Last edited by a moderator:

Her mind certainly wasn't on the game. I hope you allayed all her fears about that. Does she have a fondness for giraffes?

A few more.....

A 6-year-old was overheard reciting the Lord's Prayer at a church service, "And forgive us our trash passes, as we forgive those who passed trash against us."​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
A boy was watching his father, a pastor, write a sermon.​
"How do you know what to say?" he asked.​
"Why, God tells me."​
"Oh, then why do you keep crossing things out?"​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

After the dedication of his baby brother in church, little Johnny sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong.​
Finally, the boy replied, "That pastor said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I want to stay with you guys!"​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Terri asked her Sunday School class to draw pictures of their favorite Bible stories. She was puzzled by Kyle's picture, which showed four people on an airplane, so she asked him which story it was meant to represent.​
"The Flight to Egypt," was his reply.​
Pointing at each figure, Ms. Terri said, "That must be Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.
But who's the fourth person
?"​
"Oh, that's Pontius - the pilot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six-year old Angie , and her four-year old brother, Joel , were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang and talked out loud. Finally, his big sister had had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church." "Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked. Angie pointed to the back of the church and said,
"See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

A few more.....

A 6-year-old was overheard reciting the Lord's Prayer at a church service, "And forgive us our trash passes, as we forgive those who passed trash against us."​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
A boy was watching his father, a pastor, write a sermon.​
"How do you know what to say?" he asked.​
"Why, God tells me."​
"Oh, then why do you keep crossing things out?"​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

After the dedication of his baby brother in church, little Johnny sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong.​
Finally, the boy replied, "That pastor said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I want to stay with you guys!"​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Terri asked her Sunday School class to draw pictures of their favorite Bible stories. She was puzzled by Kyle's picture, which showed four people on an airplane, so she asked him which story it was meant to represent.​
"The Flight to Egypt," was his reply.​
Pointing at each figure, Ms. Terri said, "That must be Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.
But who's the fourth person
?"​
"Oh, that's Pontius - the pilot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six-year old Angie , and her four-year old brother, Joel , were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang and talked out loud. Finally, his big sister had had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church." "Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked. Angie pointed to the back of the church and said,
"See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

Hillarious.

After the dedication of his baby brother in church, little Johnny sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong.

:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

“Dear Math, Please grow up soon and try to solve your own problems. Don’t depend on others.â€

:toofunny:toofunny:toofunny

Back