Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kind of music you used to listen to before becoming Christian?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JNathanK

I used to listen to really anti-Christian, angry stuff, like Dissection, Deicide, Rotting Christ, Marduk, etc etc. Now I can't hardly stand it anymore. Dissection is really good musically, but I don't like their message of Misanthropic Luciferianism. Plus the lead vocalist/guitarist killed someone and took pride in it. He also killed himself in a Satanic ritual or just out of some sort of act of nihilism. He was a great guitarist though. I used to be a nihilist, and really nihilism, paganism, atheism, etc, are kind of interchangeable. The over-arching absolute isn't divine love but rather chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, why are you posting an anti-christian video for someone to watch here?
(Exod 23:13) "And in all that I have said to you, be circumspect and make no mention of the name of other gods, nor let it be heard from your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm posting an example of what music I used to listen to. Its not really anti-Christian either specifically, rather anti-life as a generality. I just posted it, because there isn't any profanity in it. I guess invoking cthonic spirits to bring on the end of human existence could be considered profane though. I'll take it down, but my point was to discuss music we listened to before becoming Christian to pick it apart theologically.

Well as I'm not a Christian I'll answer with I used to listen to some of the same stuff you did(still do sometimes) and now...... lets just say you really do not wanna know, trust me.

btw nihilism, paginism, athesism, and the like arent really interchangeable.

Back