Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Kinda Sick. Need your prayers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I tried quitting coffee and that may have something to do with it. I'm drinking it now 'cause I'm miserable. It's just not the right time to quit.
Angel, drink decaffinated coffee, stay away from regular coffee. Try some of the sleepy trime tea
s or Earl Gray decaffinated tea. A good hot soak in the tub would be calming also. It is good to drink a lot of water, but if you are thiristy all of the time, that could be a sign of high sugar count. I love you in the Lord. Read these verses in Scripture, they are comforting. (Rom. 8:28-39) (103 Psalms)

In Christ
Douglas Summers

praying for you. People here genuinely care and keep you up in prayer.

Sounds to me like the clinic you go to is a good one. I dunno about the one I go to... I think its kind of a mixed bag, at least for me. You're blessed. :)

Angel, drink decaffinated coffee, stay away from regular coffee. Try some of the sleepy trime tea
s or Earl Gray decaffinated tea. A good hot soak in the tub would be calming also. It is good to drink a lot of water, but if you are thiristy all of the time, that could be a sign of high sugar count. I love you in the Lord. Read these verses in Scripture, they are comforting. (Rom. 8:28-39) (103 Psalms)

In Christ
Douglas Summers
How do you transition from caffeine to decaf without getting withdrawal?

praying for you. People here genuinely care and keep you up in prayer.

Sounds to me like the clinic you go to is a good one. I dunno about the one I go to... I think its kind of a mixed bag, at least for me. You're blessed. :)
Thanks. Being supported in prayer is a precious thing.

Do you normally drink very much coffee? If not, you really shouldn't get any withdrawal problems.
(or maybe I'm just lucky... I never notice any difference anyway)

Maybe you could start by mixing the beans/ powder half 'n half?

Maybe you are different, but I can't drink coffee when I'm nauseous, it makes it worse.

How do you transition from caffeine to decaf without getting withdrawal?
Buy one can of regular coffee and one decaffinated. Mix the grounds when making a pot of coffee of 3 parts regular coffee and 1 part decaff for a week. next week mix the coffee grounds 2 parts to 2 parts after that week mix coffee grounds to 1 part regular to 3 parts decaffinated and drink that for several weeks untill you feel you can handle decaff coffee.
Try using a non-dairy creamer if you don't already. It can smooth out the coffee.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back