Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kindle or book?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kathi

I am an avid reader.There is nothing better than holding a book in my hands.But I do see people reading on Kindle.What do you like most?

Books.

They don't need batteries.

reading.gif

I'm liking the digital options of higlighting and filing important take-aways with no paper (however, I'm using an iPad).

I've never used a Kindle or Nook or anything similar, but I do see one advantage to it. When you go on vacation, you can take you're whole library, including your Bible, with you instead of having to decide on just one book.

The TOG​

A huge book shelf looks impressive and is much better for showing off your education to your visitors. :)

A huge book shelf looks impressive and is much better for showing off your education to your visitors. :)

Just think how impressive a bookshelf full of Kindles would look, with a whole library in each one.

The TOG​

I really like my Nook for the reasons TOG gave. But also I like being able to download from the state library online. My husband sleeps early so I can read my Nook without disturbing him with a lamp.

Back