Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kosher Foods (and a question for His_nee)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

tim-from-pa

We've all read about Kosher in the bible... no pork and shellfish, etc. Leviticus provides such a list of forbidden animals to eat, which most people here in the USA comply with except the pork and certain sea life. (Nobody I know eats rats, spiders or bats for example) But I follow the Kosher as I believe Yahweh said it was healthier for us. And even if it's NOT a health issue, we should not eat it simply because Yahweh said not to.

Now, that said, I have a question for His_nee. The other day you said that pork eaters have a greater tendency toward arthritis and asthma. That's interesting. Could you also tell us what illnesses shell fish, e.g. shrimp does, or oysters, etc. cause?

Thanks.

The only thing I eat Kosher is Hebrew National hot dogs because they do not have all the nasty fillers in them.

We've all read about Kosher in the bible... no pork and shellfish, etc. Leviticus provides such a list of forbidden animals to eat, which most people here in the USA comply with except the pork and certain sea life. (Nobody I know eats rats, spiders or bats for example) But I follow the Kosher as I believe Yahweh said it was healthier for us. And even if it's NOT a health issue, we should not eat it simply because Yahweh said not to.

Now, that said, I have a question for His_nee. The other day you said that pork eaters have a greater tendency toward arthritis and asthma. That's interesting. Could you also tell us what illnesses shell fish, e.g. shrimp does, or oysters, etc. cause?

Thanks.

besides the ones that may be because of other things that go along with an unrighteous life,
eating unclean foods, or any foods with mercury, pesticides, various chemicals, and other heavy metals in them
may contribute to almost any disease in the body by
reducing the bodies ability to stay strong, to maintain its natural defenses and immune system, because of the stress or strain those various unedible unnutritious things place on the body and its normal life processes.

most common of course are dementia at any stage, high blood pressure, cancer, (well, come to think of it - any of the diseases at any stage, from pre-clinical to final(death) ).

Back