Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] ladies and stuff

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YosefHayim

I feel embarrassed when I talk to God about this, and that I ask for prayers on this,

I've never had any female friends, let alone friends in general. And never really hug out with anyone.

However, God be praised, for he made me feel comfortable enough to ask this nice girl if she wanted to hang out in the city since we both go there.

I'm asking for prayers that we will be good friends. We haven't hung out yet.

And prayers that I can be the same Christ-like person around everyone in general.

I been going two years to this church, and haven't hung out with anyone yet, save this one time a month or so,, and I still think the same insecure thoughts: the person I hung out with didnt really care, I'm a burden, I'm bothersome, I'm boring, perhaps people are already occupated with friends and have no time for me, I have nothing to say therefor it's pointless; and these thoughts feel not only insecure, but self-centered when I want to be completely altruistic.

God be praised though. He has removed many worries, and people are startung to fall into place. Yah be praised. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen brother. May God richly bless you to become assured, have friends, and wonderful fellowship. Help him as only you can Father and I thank You in Jesus' name.

Do not allow setbacks of failure dictate your love of others. Pro 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly . .
:wave2

I am thinking that you would like a nice Christian lady friend to hang out with.Ask God for this.You will be richly Blessed.

I feel embarrassed when I talk to God about this, and that I ask for prayers on this,

I've never had any female friends, let alone friends in general. And never really hug out with anyone.

However, God be praised, for he made me feel comfortable enough to ask this nice girl if she wanted to hang out in the city since we both go there.

I'm asking for prayers that we will be good friends. We haven't hung out yet.

And prayers that I can be the same Christ-like person around everyone in general.

I been going two years to this church, and haven't hung out with anyone yet, save this one time a month or so,, and I still think the same insecure thoughts: the person I hung out with didnt really care, I'm a burden, I'm bothersome, I'm boring, perhaps people are already occupated with friends and have no time for me, I have nothing to say therefor it's pointless; and these thoughts feel not only insecure, but self-centered when I want to be completely altruistic.

God be praised though. He has removed many worries, and people are startung to fall into place. Yah be praised. In the name of Jesus Christ.

:amen

Girls aren't that hard to talk to, we do most of the talking anyway. :lol

I am thinking that you would like a nice Christian lady friend to hang out with.Ask God for this.You will be richly Blessed.

Moreso that I get nervous around girls, and seldom do I communicate. Its bad; there's one girl that will give physical communication, such as touching my shoulder, and I'm never responsive. My mind blanks up. I think I'm intimidated by her energy and maturity.

Thank you all.

You are in my prayers, my friend. As you prayer, trust our Lord completely that He will surround you with great Christian friends. (You might wish to consider just how many friends you are able to handle at any given time...pray for 'lots' of friends, and you could be facing 20 or more who want to share time with you at the same time!)

Our Lord hears your prayers ... He will not abandon you, YosefHayim !

Praying for you. I know how hard it can be to get involved with people.

Just keep in mind women are just normal people, too. There's nothing to be afraid of.

I go to church tomorrow morning. The past few weeks I've felt this feeling that it would be pointless to go, because I don't feel like I am fellowshipping with people, especially in the leadership program.

I want to go for Yah in Jesus' name, though.

Good for you :woot the personal relationships will happen .. Been where you are sorta and His timing is the BEST...

Attending church for our Lord is the best reason to attend church! Bless you for loving our Lord above all else!

Back