Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Laid Bare

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What goes on in our lives shows how much the world needs The Messiah. The revealing of the sons and daughters is taking place.Everything is being laid bare stripped away from each and every person .So the fruit of the spirit can be manifest .Then by the light in them all can see out of the darkness. By that light nations tribes and tongues will enter in and every knee will bend and acknowledge the King of Kings

Last edited:
What goes on in our lives shows how much the world needs The Messiah. The revealing of the sons and daughters is taking place.Everything is being laid bare stripped away from each and every person .So the fruit of the spirit can be manifest .Then by the light in them all can see out of the darkness. By that light nations tribes and tongues will enter in and every knee will bend and acknowledge the King of Kings
Hi Brother Phil, I take it that you're talking of Gal 1:16, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen, and that is, and has been going on since Adam as it were else Abel would not have known the sacrifice to offer. My thoughts.

There are no heathens anymore.God makes no distinction between anybody. We are all sinners
To me this distinguishes nations and people not of God, and especially Paul having been chosen as the apostle to the Gentiles at that particular time.
Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles.

As to us all being sinners grouped into that mix of nations, after being born of God we're now seen in the new nature of Christ Who sinneth not.
1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

that was for the 1st century.Father is not angry with people anymore because of what Messiah did. He makes it rain on the righteous and unrighteous.Whether you are born of God or not we still sin so there is no difference. It is only by Gods grace and the redemption by Christ we are seperated.

that was for the 1st century.Father is not angry with people anymore because of what Messiah did. He makes it rain on the righteous and unrighteous.Whether you are born of God or not we still sin so there is no difference. It is only by Gods grace and the redemption by Christ we are seperated.
Are you saying there is no difference in the righteous and the unrighteous, or are you referring to the word going forth to them? To me there is great difference to that preached to the unrighteous and the righteous. Thanks.

Everything is being laid bare and place in front of us ALL to show us our heart condition. Ripped and stripped from every person so the unveiling of the Messiah will be seen

Everything is being laid bare and place in front of us ALL to show us our heart condition. Ripped and stripped from every person so the unveiling of the Messiah will be seen
I'm sorry Phil, I'll withdraw from this thread for the time being because I do not understand what you're attempting to say. Possible future posts will make it clear to me. Thanks.

It's simple really friend, Christ within you and you in him, the fullness of that fusion taking place and walking in that fullness of Christ. For that to be revealed within us everything not of God has to be stripped out like moving into an old house .You start to strip of the wallpaper or paint but keep finding layers so you keep stripping those layers of to get to the bare wall.That is the same spiritually so much has been laid in us from society and religion that the true inner self which is Christ within you , the true divine nature which is Christ is covered . Thankfully those who are seeking knocking and asking and surrendered all for him are stripping it of to reveal the light within. Many are not willing to pay that price to get there. It involves anguish,fire some heartache .Peace and love to you .Thanks for sharing , its great to share our portions with each other.

Phil, I reckon I see it a bit different than you as to Who is doing the work in us. We are God’s workmanship from beginning to end (Eph 2:10).

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Php 2:13).

If we follow His leading of the Spirit, He fulfills the righteousness of the law in us; not by us (Rom 8:4).

What can we do? . . grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (2 Pet 3:18)

And this following armor consists completely of the word of God.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might (Eph 6:10).
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil (Eph 6:11).

The inner Christ in me is experienced as He changes me from glory to glory.
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Cor 3:18). Again this is God’s perfect work in us, and the glory belongs to God.

My thoughts.

Back