Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study laying hands on

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
about a week or so ago i attended a bible study. the topic was laying hands on people. the problem was that they were teaching to lay hands on demon pocessed people. however i did not fell right about what they were saying and the holy spirit put it on my heart to study out scriptures on this. so i did.

there is no where in the bible that states to put hands on demon pocessed people. rather it states the oppisite. scripture tells us to lay hands on the sick, a huge differeence between sick and demon poscessed people.

the bible gives us many warnings concerning the company we keep and the people that we lay hands on. it warns us very plainly to never suddenly lay hands on anyone. it also tells us to test the spirit of the people we are in contact with.

as far as laying hands on demon pocessed people. there is no where in the bible that anyone laid hands on a perso pocessed with demons. the power is all in the name of jesus christ. we carry no power without him. his is the only name with power.

My mom believed in the laying on of hands...especially when I was being bad....the laying of hands came on real quick... :-D :o :o

yes i know how you feel. however i am not talking about discipline. rather the lack of study that seems to be happening in the world today. especially in this area.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back