Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] learners permit

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
of course but again they didn't need to actually sell them to make money after that show was a hit. much of what they made was legit and worked but it was for that show. not mass production.
I guess I thought it was individual companies mostly ordering custom bikes for people, but yeah, they didn't need to sell them.

When my off-spring gained learners permits, one thing I did for each: took them to fairly empty parking lots and made them practice figure 8's in a variety of loopings. They each somewhat griped over the repetitiveness, but in time to come, they each thanked me for that practice experience as it had come in handy on numerous occasions.

its not that bad. once he gets used to the stick shifting and can move my truck without stalling it. I will take him to harder and harder places ie I found a dock that I will use for inclines and what to do with that to move the truck without stalling it or it rolling. not a dock as in boat dock but loading dock
Why not a boat ramp? :wink

I bet it was a sight to see!

Speaking of tank jobs, did you ever watch Orange County Choppers?
No, never heard of it.
When my off-spring gained learners permits, one thing I did for each: took them to fairly empty parking lots and made them practice figure 8's in a variety of loopings. They each somewhat griped over the repetitiveness, but in time to come, they each thanked me for that practice experience as it had come in handy on numerous occasions.
I never thought of using a figure 8 for training kids with cars. Good idea. They work for training kids with colts, too.

When my oldest was learning we took her out in the old '69' GMC ranch truck to the back of grandpa's ranch where there is two tracks through the trees, very close encounters of the tree kind. Dad points at a 1-2" sapling and tells her not to worry about running over those, they can't hurt this truck with the bridge steel cowcatcher. She looked to where he pointed and turned the wheel too! Ran slap over that tree. Lesson learned.

I know a big loop nearby that was for a housing devolopement. it big enough to allow Nathan to shift into third gear and has a spot for backing and parking.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back